Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How much should I pay for an Aftermarket Fuchs wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ndfrigi
Can you help me how much should I pay an aftermarket Fuchs wheel 15x7 very clean and almost new tires 205x60x15?

Thanks again teeners! God Bless!

Mike Bellis
Used fake Fuchs w/tires... $800 if mint, like new condition. BTW, you can buy a new fake 9x16 for around $250
ndfrigi
QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Nov 19 2014, 01:26 PM) *

Used fake Fuchs w/tires... $800 if mint, like new condition. BTW, you can buy a new fake 9x16 for around $250

Here is a picture of the wheels with tires Yokohama AVS decibel 205x60x15

thanks!

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
SirAndy
QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Nov 19 2014, 01:26 PM) *

agree.gif Hail Satan!
Big Len
Who is the manufacturer and where were they made?
ndfrigi
No idea what manufacturer it came. If I pay him less than $700, is that worth it? I actually have original fuchs wheels 6jx15 911 numbers but this after market is 7x15 which may be better if in widen my fenders in the future. The owner of this after market said that it came off his 914-6 narrow body. Should I just stick to my original 6jx15 with 205x50x15 tires?
Olympic 914
Merry Christmas to yourself ? santa_smiley.gif

If you got the room and money, why not.

keep you're old genuine ones though.
GeorgeRud
Check the date code on the tires as well, but they look pretty good. I agree, keep the original Fuchs.
ndfrigi
Thanks to all members for all the comments/suggestions! God bless you all!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.