Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2 914 1.7/1.8 exhaust mufflers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
adidas
I have 2 1.7 / 1.8 exhaust mufflers. The one pictured is a factory german Leistritz muffler assembly. All 6 of the mounting studs are in good condition. I recently drove the 914 that it was removed from and the exhaust is good. There are two dents on the backside of the muffler otherwise no other issues. I also tried to take a close up picture of the name of the muffler and part number but the picture did not come out very well. The internal baffle appears to be in good shape with no internal rust that I'm aware of. $100 plus shipping
Click to view attachment
I also have another exhaust is an aftermarket Bursch unit. It is still installed on the engine and heat exchangers. I hope to have it off in the next day or so and will post pictures of this one as well. Click to view attachment
adidas
2 more picturesClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
Newlap
I'm interested in the Bursch. Can you send me some pics? Thanks!
ndfrigi
QUOTE(adidas @ Nov 19 2014, 04:04 PM) *

I have 2 1.7 / 1.8 exhaust mufflers. The one pictured is a factory german Leistritz muffler assembly. All 6 of the mounting studs are in good condition. I recently drove the 914 that it was removed from and the exhaust is good. There are two dents on the backside of the muffler otherwise no other issues. I also tried to take a close up picture of the name of the muffler and part number but the picture did not come out very well. The internal baffle appears to be in good shape with no internal rust that I'm aware of. $100 plus shipping
Click to view attachment
I also have another exhaust is an aftermarket Bursch unit. It is still installed on the engine and heat exchangers. I hope to have it off in the next day or so and will post pictures of this one as well. Click to view attachment

How much ship to 90630?

Thank you!
photos
Payment sent for the Leistritz muffler. Thanks Bill!
ndfrigi
I thought I'm the 1st one replied on this? Huhuhu anyway it's okay! Maybe not meant for me!
photos
Oops... I don't want to step on anyone's toes here. I received a reply with $37 shipping cost but let me know if you still want it. I'm sure Bill will refund my $. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.