Hi all,

I'm doing a special offer on the GT artworks for Christmas when you buy both prints. These are super high quality artwork prints - not your regular mass produced posters. Each one is hi-res inkjet printed to order on 200gsm satin paper.

Perfect for any garage or man-cave…send this link to your wives and girlfriends (although maybe not both!) in time for Christmas..

OFFER ENDS DECEMBER 7TH 2014 - to meet last shipping dates from the UK

Buy both prints for (price includes shipping cost):

Small: 11 3/4in x 15 3/4in (30cm x 40cm) - $55 (save $10 from regular price for 2)
Large: 19 3/4in x 27 1/2in (50cm x 70cm) - $75 (save $20 from regular price for 2)
X Large: 27 1/2in x 39 1/4 (70cm x 100cm) - $110 (save $35 from regular price for 2)

Payment is thru Paypal, please PM me for details on how to pay. Further information about my work can be found here:

Member Vendors Artwork Listing

IPB Image
This is perhaps the best known 914. Winning its class at the 1970 Le Mans race. As with all of my drawings I try to take great care to get details, decals, colours etc etc as accurate as I possibly can.

IPB Image
The Waldegaard car #7 came 3rd in the 1971 Monte Carlo Rally

"Excellent graphics and attention to detail…I've recommended this artwork to the local 914 fraternity here!" Dennis Brooks, Sydney, Australia.

I guarantee you will not be disappointed by these prints. Thanks!