Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Complete running 2.0L drivetrain
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
A&P Mech
I am getting ready to do a subaru swap into my 914 and so I am offering my complete running 1974 2.0l drivetrain for sale. The engine retains the stock fuel injection and runs great! I recently (less than 3 months ago) replaced all the engine seals, vacuum hoses, fuel hoses, ignition components, alternator, engine mounts, tranny mounts, fuel pump, thermostat, push rod tubes, clutch disc and painted the tins.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

This drivetrain package will include: the stock exhaust system and heater parts (flapper valves, elbows, heat exchangers)
sideshift transmission with shift linkage.

The transmission is one of the nicest shifting stock side shift tranny's I have driven. Absolutely no grind shifting in any gear. This is a complete package minus axles. Just bolt it in and start it up. The drivetrain is still installed in my car and I would welcome any serious buyer to come and take a spin before purchase.
$3200
funk
what is that on the throttle body where the air cleaner goes I think its the throttle body?? but I haven't seen that thing you have there??
A&P Mech
QUOTE(funk @ Nov 20 2014, 06:50 PM) *

what is that on the throttle body where the air cleaner goes I think its the throttle body?? but I haven't seen that thing you have there??

The black cap in the picture is just a lid to a can of spray paint that happened to fit perfectly over the throttle body. I just used it to cover the throttle body while I worked on the reassembly of the engine.

Ray
pilothyer
Location?????
A&P Mech
I am in Highlands Ranch, Colorado.

Ray
A&P Mech
Video of it running!
Ray's 914

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2DSBqavq7o
914runnow
hey there sent you an email with my tele...
give a call tomorrow..
Rx
A&P Mech
Hey Rex, I didn't get your e-mail.

Ray
A&P Mech
Sale Pending. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.