Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Pedrinis
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914bub
Time to let my Pedrinis go. I saved these for my "next" 914 but who knows when that might happen? These are "00" part number wheels. I bead blasted three of them and started to blast the fourth. Thats why the fourth one looks a little red around the center. I think they had a red coat of primer under the paint I took off. There is light curb rash to wheels number 2 & 4. it is very light and could be sanded off without any need for filler. There are a few nicks to the face and you can see around the center of wheel four there's a gouge that I think a center cap would cover. There is a bend that I can see on wheel #2. It's 2 spokes to the left of the valve stem.I don't have a good way to spin these up so I don't know how straight they are.

I turned the wheels so the valve stem on #1 is at 12 o'clock,#2 is at 3 o'clock, #3 is at 6 o'clock and #4 is at 9 o'clock. I used these on a squareback for a while but just don't see when I'll have another opportunity to use them.

Dark spots on the wheels are from them getting dirty, sitting around after I bead blasted them.

I paid $400 for the set ,I'd take $250 for them.

I'll ship them for whatever it costs to do so but don't have boxes yet. Shipping out of the 95354 Zip code, (Modesto CA.) Local pickup is of course fine, as well.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
914bub
Number 4

Click to view attachment
914bub
Bump for lowered price. Silence speaks volumes...... rolleyes.gif
stevegm
QUOTE(914bub @ Nov 22 2014, 11:46 PM) *

Do you know what it would cost to ship them to 28031?
914bub
QUOTE(stevegm @ Nov 22 2014, 08:55 PM) *

QUOTE(914bub @ Nov 22 2014, 11:46 PM) *

I don't, but I'll check. I usually ship Fedex as they seem to be most reasonable.
rhodyguy
My guess would be $30ish per box packed 2 in a box. Check with a local tire shop for boxes. Boxes for 17" wheels are about perfect.
914bub
QUOTE(stevegm @ Nov 22 2014, 08:55 PM) *

Shipping to 28031 would be $72.35. That's for one box with all four wheels. I usually ship them that way. I put one wheel in the box with newspaper packed around it, a layer of cardboard next wheel, more newspaper, another layer of cardboard etc. so the wheels don't touch.

I also priced shipping for 2 wheels per box, 2 boxes. It would be $90 to do that. These quotes are for fedex ground. UPS ground would be $88.22.USPS would be $94.89 both those prices are for the four wheels per box method.

914bub
Bump for another price drop!

smile.gif
914bub
Bump for final price drop. At $250 you could have the full set restored and still be in way under $1000 for a concourse set of wheels, or paint them and run them as is as I did.
914bub
Bump....
stevegm
QUOTE(914bub @ Dec 3 2014, 10:49 PM) *

Bump....

PM sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.