The arrow in the picture below shows what I'm looking for. THANKS

Click to view attachment
stevegm
QUOTE(Randal @ Nov 23 2014, 11:47 AM) *

The arrow in the picture below shows what I'm looking for. THANKS

Click to view attachment

PM sent.
pilothyer
You should really just get the Chris Foley piece that would eliminate the old piece and give you the option of short throw plus the option of adjustability .
Randal
QUOTE(pilothyer @ Nov 23 2014, 09:31 PM) *

You should really just get the Chris Foley piece that would eliminate the old piece and give you the option of short throw plus the option of adjustability .

What Chris Foley piece? I have the Chris Foley kit for more solid shifting, but not sure what piece you are talking about.

I didn't think Chris made anything for connecting the shifter to rod underneath.
tornik550
QUOTE(Randal @ Dec 3 2014, 02:14 PM) *

QUOTE(pilothyer @ Nov 23 2014, 09:31 PM) *

What Chris Foley piece? I have the Chris Foley kit for more solid shifting, but not sure what piece you are talking about.

I didn't think Chris made anything for connecting the shifter to rod underneath.

He is making an adjustable coupler. I think its still in the early phases of production. I have one and it is awesome!!!! I will never go back to a stock coupler. I have never met Chris in person but that guy is a freaking genius!
johnhora
I have one available if you need it....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.