Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blind spot
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sb914
Check this dude out ,Don't drive in this guys blind spot.
I could almost drive under it fast and furiously

Click to view attachment
ripper911
It was nice of you to park there so he could use your car as a step ladder to climb into the truck. beerchug.gif
76-914
I'll bet the driver of that truck has little man's syndrome. happy11.gif
EdwardBlume
Somebody fed from mommy's bosom in public until he was 20!
eg914
Looks like his headlights are over 4ft above the ground. Why don't these guys get ticketed? They hurt my eyes in so many ways! Just a pet peeve of mine.
altitude411
slits.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(altitude411 @ Nov 24 2014, 09:43 AM) *

slits.gif

av-943.gif av-943.gif
Bartlett 914
Does that truck actually have 6 wheels?
Cap'n Krusty
The truck body has plenty of ground clearance, but what about the axles?

Personally, I find the buffoon look singularly displeasing. To paraphrase the great Stan Freberg, "Ignoramus there you are, sitting in your jacked up car." And the lights? Nearly as stupid and annoying as running the fog lights on a perfectly clear night.

The Cap'n
jsaum
I'm certain you would need a mullet and a sleeve less half tee shirt to properly drive that truck!
Cairo94507
The highway patrol should be ticketing those trucks for all of their various violations. My favorite is the wheel/tire package sticking outside of the the fenders throwing rocks and debris at all who follow. Generally these guys drive like idiots too. Compensating for something I am sure.
messix
come on guys, don't you recognize Woody's ride! slap.gif
abnrdo
Is he trying to make up for something?
Mike D.
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Nov 24 2014, 02:09 PM) *

..." And the lights? Nearly as stupid and annoying as running the fog lights on a perfectly clear night.

The Cap'n

This one really get me too. WTF, fog lights on in So. Cal. - And the folks with nice cars have a european rear fog light they have no idea in on! It looks like your brand new mercedes has a brake light problem. Just driving around with one brake light on...
Mark Henry
QUOTE(Mike D. @ Nov 24 2014, 06:06 PM) *

QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Nov 24 2014, 02:09 PM) *

..." And the lights? Nearly as stupid and annoying as running the fog lights on a perfectly clear night.

The Cap'n

This one really get me too. WTF, fog lights on in So. Cal. - And the folks with nice cars have a european rear fog light they have no idea in on! It looks like your brand new mercedes has a brake light problem. Just driving around with one brake light on...

Hey look at me! I's so rich...ma cars has fog lights!

(In fairness I use my fogs for daytime running lights.)
GaroldShaffer
The bigger question is does the truck ever go off road? Lots of big trucks here that never leave the pavement, but yet have all the off road bling. confused24.gif
ClayPerrine
Perfect example of why you need VERY loud horns.

sb914
It would be impossible for him to see me In his mirror,if I was driving next to him.Although his truck is practical Here in the OC,It's a concrete jungle here ,have you seen the potholes around here.
monkeyboy
QUOTE(sb914 @ Nov 26 2014, 07:35 AM) *

It would be impossible for him to see me In his mirror,if I was driving next to him.Although his truck is practical Here in the OC,It's a concrete jungle here ,have you seen the potholes around here.

With those mirrors, yes. The towing mirrors make a huge difference.

I have an F350. Not that high, but still pretty beefy. I know you guys love to pile on here, but when pulling a 30 foot trailer into the sand, a lift and some tires are required. You can see if you want to. I have my 914 and a motorcycle so I am always looking for the little guy out there.

Drive safe! driving.gif
Mueller
What?

I'm sure if you waited for the driver he'd be wearing a flat brimmed Monster Bro hat! smile.gif

Makes you want to have strobe lights on the car like some bikes have now (I guess really flashing headlights)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.