Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Texas Teener Updates Needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dlee1967
I am trying to update the email/contacts list for 914 owners in and around Houston, TX. (Austin, Galveston, San Antonio, Corpus and even as far as Dallas) The last swap meet notice that I sent out came back with a load of undeliverables. If you are interested in hearing about local 914 outings and events, please forward your email and contact information to me by either PM or email. (Please don't post it in a reply)

This list is held confidentially and not shared. No chance of spam from me.

For those of you who have emailed me asking about the next swap meet..........this is what this message is all about. I am working on a spring swap event and it is probably time for another BBQ outing......

David Lee
dlee1967
DBCooper
QUOTE (dlee1967 @ Feb 1 2005, 01:26 PM)
I am trying to update the email/contacts list for 914 owners in and around Houston, TX. (Austin, Galveston, San Antonio, Corpus and even as far as Dallas) The last swap meet notice that I sent out came back with a load of undeliverables. If you are interested in hearing about local 914 outings and events, please forward your email and contact information to me by either PM or email. (Please don't post it in a reply)

This list is held confidentially and not shared. No chance of spam from me.

For those of you who have emailed me asking about the next swap meet..........this is what this message is all about. I am working on a spring swap event and it is probably time for another BBQ outing......

David Lee
dlee1967

EXCELLENT! Barbeque and used parts goodies, what more could anyone want? Just be sure to pick a day with no rain...
spare time toys
Let us know when it is and Ill come down. I should have room if any DFW guys want to ride along. Ill drive the Suburban.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Feb 27 2005, 09:24 AM)
Let us know when it is and Ill come down. I should have room if any DFW guys want to ride along. Ill drive the Suburban.

Larry,
I may want to tag along. It sounds like fun. Let me know when.

Oh.. and my e-mail address needs updating. The old one (clayp@microsoft.com) no longer works (and neither do I mad.gif ). Change it to clayjr@perrinefamily.org.

cha914
I sent you a PM with my details...have you been in on the MUSR discussions?

Texas teeners unite mueba.gif

Tony
jr91472
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Feb 27 2005, 07:24 AM)

wavey.gif

me too...(couldn't find the hitch hiker smiley.....)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.