Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CALENDAR PHOTO CONTEST POLL - Part 2
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
stevegm
The 2015 Porsche 914 Calendar Feature Car Photo Contest voting has closed. Since we only had 5 categories, more than one photo from some categories (and more than 2 in some categories) will make it in as featured photos. We will compile the results, finalize the 12 featured photos, and send the calendar to the printer. I think we have worked out a way for every car submitted (even those that were to high enough resolution to be a featured photo) to be included in the calendar.

If you have not paid for your calendar (or would like to preorder one, or more), please go to - http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=245199

Thanks,
Steve

___

First, sorry for the new thread. But, the only way to do the poll in the system was to start a new thread.

Please vote for one car in each of the following categories:

3. 1975 - 1976
4. Race Cars
5. Multiple Cars

Then, please go to this thread - http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=245874 - to vote for:

1. 1970 - 1972
2. 1973 - 1974

(Sorry - the system limits the image space for each post, and will only allow 3 questions in a poll)

Note - some of the cars in the 1975 to 1976 category have backdated their bumpers. I, however, left them in the category.

Only one photo of each car was included in the polling. Only photos that are a high enough resolution for printing were included in the poll for which cars will be featured in the calendar. I think I have worked out a way to make sure that at least one photo of every car submitted will be included in the calendar in some way.

Calendar Featured Photo Polling will remain open until Midnight Saturday, November 29, 2014.
stevegm
I posted larger pictures that are easier to see in Part 1 of the poll - http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=245874
Tom_T
Geez ... 1 & 2 on multiples was a tough choice!
stevegm
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Nov 25 2014, 01:05 PM) *

Geez ... 1 & 2 on multiples was a tough choice!

I know. The system wouldn't Let it have more than one choice. But there are 5 categories and we need 12 featured photos. So we will end up with more than one photo from some categories.
eric9144
icon_bump.gif
naro914
Steve
I'm honored that both of our cars are in the running for Race Car!! IF one of ours wins, can it be for June? June is a big month for Nadine and I.

All - if you are waivering between Huey and Papa Smurf...please pick Papa Smurf (#3)... we have tons of posters of Huey everywhere, but NOTHING of Papa Smurf!!

OK, I'm asking too much. Thanks again Steve for doing this! Great idea!!
stevegm
QUOTE(naro914 @ Nov 27 2014, 08:12 AM) *

Steve
I'm honored that both of our cars are in the running for Race Car!! IF one of ours wins, can it be for June? June is a big month for Nadine and I.

All - if you are waivering between Huey and Papa Smurf...please pick Papa Smurf (#3)... we have tons of posters of Huey everywhere, but NOTHING of Papa Smurf!!

OK, I'm asking too much. Thanks again Steve for doing this! Great idea!!

I don't see why we can't do that. So, I will put the race car category winner down for June.
Cairo94507
tough call as all are beautiful cars.
Mueller
Just my opinion.... 75-76 cars MUST have the big bumpers....otherwise misleading to the casual and not so casual observer...
stevegm
QUOTE(Mueller @ Nov 27 2014, 02:47 PM) *

Just my opinion.... 75-76 cars MUST have the big bumpers....otherwise misleading to the casual and not so casual observer...

Ya, I tend to agree with you. When I actually split the photos into categories that was the biggest debate I had. But, since I didn't include that in the contest rules to begin with, I didn't feel right adding that rule. So, I just went with it.
stevegm
Bump.
Mike Bellis
It's very cool to be selected as a finalist. Thank you very much!

It's tough to go up against Naro/Papa Smurf...

All great photos. smile.gif
stevegm
Last day to vote.
stevegm
The 2015 Porsche 914 Calendar Feature Car Photo Contest voting has closed. Since we only had 5 categories, more than one photo from some categories (and more than 2 in some categories) will make it in as featured photos. We will compile the results, finalize the 12 featured photos, and send the calendar to the printer. I think we have worked out a way for every car submitted (even those that were to high enough resolution to be a featured photo) to be included in the calendar.

If you have not paid for your calendar (or would like to preorder one, or more), please go to - http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=245199

Thanks,
Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.