Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody near Topeka KS?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
wrpspddrvr
Hi all. I'm looking a a 914 in topeka, and was wondering if there's anyone around there that would be willing to go check it out for me. I'll pay you if you like.
Either reply here, e-mail me, or PM me.

Thanks!
Cole <!-- emo&:monkeydance: -->IPB Image<!-- endemo -->
Rusty
I'm about an hour away... might be able to swing it on Friday morning.

What's the deal on the car? Got pics to post?

-Rusty smoke.gif
wrpspddrvr
icon_bump.gif Nobody in Kansas wants to go check out a cool teener with flares?

Cole
Gint
Looks good.
wrpspddrvr
<!-- QuoteBegin Lawrence+Feb 1 2005, 06:51 PM --></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lawrence @ Feb 1 2005, 06:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!-- QuoteEBegin --> I'm about an hour away... might be able to swing it on Friday morning.

What's the deal on the car?  Got pics to post?

-Rusty <!-- emo&:toke: -->IPB Image<!-- endemo --> <!-- QuoteEnd --></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!-- QuoteEEnd -->
Wow, sweet. Awesome timing. We must have posted seconds apart. I was afraid if I waited any longer it'd go to page two.
I have about a zillion pics, but they don't want to post here. I could e-mail them if you like.
It's a '74 1.8 with new bumpers front and rear, flares, webers, some more. I'd REALLY appreciate it a lot if you helped me out, I really like it. Any reasonable request for compensation will of course not be denied.
I'd just like to have it checked for rust/damage, take it for a test drive, make sure it's all hunkey dorey. Something that you'd buy for the price.

Shoot me a line and I'll give you some more details and foward those pictures.

Thanks!!
Cole <!-- emo&:monkeydance: -->IPB Image<!-- endemo -->
Rusty
I'll shoot you an email.

-Rusty smoke.gif
wrpspddrvr
Sweet. Can't wait.

Cole monkeydance.gif
STL914
Cole,

For what it's worth, I seem to remember that this car, or its twin, was sold on eBay last year. I was looking for a car to drop my motor into, and closely followed thauction.

You may want to inquire how long the seller has had the car, if he did buy though eBay and why he's selling.

Good luck.
wrpspddrvr
Hmm. Thanks for the heads-up, I'll do that.

Cole monkeydance.gif
Rusty
Still waiting for the information?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.