Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTF ORANGE Co. Choppers not in CA?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
OK, so I'm watching Orange County choppers and there are pics of them loading bikes out of the shop and it's snowing...where the f are they. Orange county is south of LA.... wacko.gif unsure.gif blink.gif mad.gif sad.gif -_- rolleyes.gif cool.gif ohmy.gif wink.gif huh.gif
seanery
and why do all of their bikes have shit hanging off the frame. That's not cool!

wtf. ohmy.gif
Pam
I wondered the same thing...I'd assumed all along it was California. I think I saw the trailer when they went down to Daytona and it said New Jersey or New York...the bike Jr fabricated for TrimSpas was certainly not the sort of thing I see on the street in Iowa.

-Pam
vortrex
NJ. would you really have people acting like that who were from CA!?
Aaron Cox
i always thought they were white trash out of wisconsin biggrin.gif nothing personal to you cheese heads....
Aaron Cox
although sometimes an ok show along with monster garage, they get to the point, wher it is just so LOW CLASS. well, i ll admit that some have talent, but should still act halfway decent.

(end of rant)
my15window
would you believe there are 5 orange counties inthe U.S
ChrisReale
OCC is one of my favorite shows! I think its much better than Monster Garage, partly because I think Jesse James is a punkBit*h
Brad Roberts
The first episode I watched of OCC had snow on the ground.. I knew it wasnt SoCal.

B
L8Apex
yes, that snow gave it away big time.

http://www.orangecountychoppers.com/occ/default.html
anthony
I thought they were in upstate NY. I love this show. The father is hilarious.
jtf914
Yep, they are in Orange County NY. I love that show!
Zeke
It's more about the father dissin the son and the son showing his contempt for his dad. Not role models, that's for sure.
MJHanna
27 Stone Castle Rd.
Rock Tavern NY

It's a good example of why you don’t want to work with relatives. And what about the slug other son?, the one the dad likes but can’t hold a job so now he is working? ar15.gif (Sweeping floors and falling asleep) at the shop? finger.gif
Mike T
Huh, only 2 1/2 hrs away from me. I thought they were around the Washington D.C. area.

Mike T
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.