Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 911 Grease cap for hubs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
nine9three
For some reason, Porsche thinks these things are worth $50 ea. Just bought bare hubs and need the caps. Hope someone out there has some spares.

beerchug.gif

bdstone914
Hard to find part. Seems like they get lost. Don't have any extras but is that the one that fits over or inside the hub?
You might try the Porsche dismantlesr like DCAutomotive, EASY, or Parts Heaven. They tend to sell used at half the list price.
Bruce
euro911
I know I have a couple. I have no idea where they actually are though dry.gif

I'll take a peek around the shop next week.
johnhora
I have these...911 type on left with yellow paint dot...they fit on the outside of hub...the ones on the right fit inside hub not sure what they are from
is this what you need??

Click to view attachment
nine9three
QUOTE(johnhora @ Nov 29 2014, 09:16 AM) *

I have these...911 type on left with yellow paint dot...they fit on the outside of hub...the ones on the right fit inside hub not sure what they are from
is this what you need??

Click to view attachment

I can't honestly say if these are the ones or not. I'm pretty certain that the 911 hub caps are all the same. I jumped the gun and ordered from Porsche. I could probably cancel the order. What would you want from these? I'm not certain which style is better. I will be running 16 x 6 Fuchs.
bdstone914
There are two different types depending on the year. Measure the hub where the cap fits.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.