Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS or TRADE: 103mm JE P/Cs and 2.0L block
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JoeDees
Decided not to build a big engine so I'm selling this stuff I picked up in a big parts lot. The 103mm JE pistons and cylinders are brand new but missing wrist pins and have minor dings on head side of one of the cylinders. $400
I also have a 2.0L block with innards and pistons/rods, fan, oil cooler with a GA serial number for $250.

Located in Norman, OK. Will sell the lot for $500 together or trade the Ps and Cs for brand new 1.7L 90mm domed P/C set.

Link to my Flickr album with more pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123732647@N02...57649500001902/
JoeDees
I should mention that I prefer cash and would rather not ship, but arrangements could be made with a good offer.
JoeDees
Had a request for more pics.
JoeDees
More Pics
JoeDees
Bump

Any offers?
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(DirtyCossack @ Dec 4 2014, 09:56 AM) *

Bump

Any offers?

what displacement would these result in when put with a 2.0 motor?i have a '75 2.0L stock motor that will need rebuilding and have been considering my options for staying with F,I but getting a bit more HP. also what additional work would be required? since the heads would be worked any way what modifications wold be required to the heads to fit these?

Phil
VWTortuga336
Assuming your 2.0L has the stock 71mm stroke crank, you would be at 2366cc. I would think the case will have to be machined to accommodate the larger cylinder OD and the heads will have to be flycut to the larger diameter as well.
JoeDees
Yeah, it would make a 2366cc with the 71mm stroke. As far as I know machining the case and heads is necessary, and the heads may need bigger valves. I've also read that going dual carbs is helpful to attaining maximum hp and performance.
koozy
Sending PM on the P&C set
vinniedatorch
next in line on the entire package piratenanner.gif
vinniedatorch
next in line on the entire package piratenanner.gif
JoeDees
Try and bump this again. Let's work out a deal. Army says I need to move soon and I need to pare down the collection. I also want some money to put into my car. haha
JoeDees
Pistons and cylinders are sold, and engine block may be pending.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.