Sent text or email with picture and price

Thanks
650-296-0926 or to iscpotter@yahoo.com
larryM
i have 2 of them - at zipcode 95635 greenwood, ca

local pickup only - price negotiable

email mojac007-web at yahoo.com for more info

ConeDodger
I've got one and I work in the Bay Area. No Shipping!

Go to a thread called "Just another damned project thread" and you can see many pictures of it. It isn't perfect but there aren't any dents that I can see. Just a couple chips. Color is Diamond Silver Metalic and it could be used as is...
PM me. I'm here all the time... Well often. Ok, I drop in two or three times a day, smile.gif
JStroud
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Dec 21 2014, 08:02 AM) *

I've got one and I work in the Bay Area. No Shipping!

Go to a thread called "Just another damned project thread" and you can see many pictures of it. It isn't perfect but there aren't any dents that I can see. Just a couple chips. Color is Diamond Silver Metalic and it could be used as is...
PM me. I'm here all the time... Well often. Ok, I drop in two or three times a day, smile.gif

UUUUMMMM, I thought that hood was mine, I was waiting for you to get your new hood on.......remember..... poke.gif

Jeff
PotterPorsche
Hood found locally from a 914 world. U guys are the best. Time to break out the tig welder and the hammer and dolly set!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.