Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: late model bumpers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dudzy's914
Hey guys, I don't see many 75-76 bumpers come up for sale much. I have a pair that has some deep scratches and wear, I just don't know what they are worth? And where can I find "new" ones (if there is such a thing) or nice originals?, what would that run me? I am trying to find very nice bumpers for my restoration. These "BUBs" are getting rare and not talked about much, so any tips on pricing and location would be great.

thanks,
Finn
02loftsmoor
Try the classifieds do a WTB post
Old Yella
QUOTE(02loftsmoor @ Nov 30 2014, 04:18 PM) *

Try the classifieds do a WTB post

Shhhhh, don't mention you have a car with big beautiful rubber bumper. You are likely to be dragged out the back of the barn and shot in the head. We only mention early bumpers and backdates here. Late, big bumpers are definitely a no go.

Only a small group of us are defying conformity and actually don't mind them. If you look around you can find really nice ones, don't pay more than 50 bucks though. I got mine front and rear for 80 dollars, with fogs. My old ones were fair but had the Californian tits. I now have the 49 state smooth bumpers.

Good luck
stevegm
QUOTE(dudzy's914 @ Nov 30 2014, 05:59 PM) *

Hey guys, I don't see many 75-76 bumpers come up for sale much. I have a pair that has some deep scratches and wear, I just don't know what they are worth? And where can I find "new" ones (if there is such a thing) or nice originals?, what would that run me? I am trying to find very nice bumpers for my restoration. These "BUBs" are getting rare and not talked about much, so any tips on pricing and location would be great.

thanks,
Finn

I have a couple sets in pretty good condition. PM me if you are interested.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.