Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LEDs? Want some for your gauges
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
I stopped selling the LEDs a while back because I really didn't have enough time.

I fellow I met on Pelican recently took over for me (actually his 11-year old son is doing it as a way to earn some $$$).

Anyways, besides here, I used to include a link to my website for bulb ordering on the Pelican website. Baird did the same. Today, Wayne said no, chair.gif so he can't really advertise on Pelican any longer.

If you're looking for LEDs for your instrument backlighting, visit http://www.karstuff.com These are the exact same bulbs I offered, same price, different dude.

Any other ideas to help him out? I suggested the Samba forums as I think some of the early VWs used the same bulbs.

Thanks!
ArtechnikA
QUOTE (Qarl @ Feb 1 2005, 11:23 PM)
If you're looking for LEDs for your instrument backlighting, visit http://www.karstuff.com These are the exact same bulbs I offered, same price, different dude.

Any other ideas to help him out? I suggested the Samba forums as I think some of the early VWs used the same bulbs.

is there a 6V version available?
pre-'66 VW's are 6V as are most 356's.

why did i dredge this thread up from the dim and distant past?

because one of the better-known 356 vendors is getting $18.95 PER LAMP!
racejoe
How many are needed to do a 914 instrament cluster, guess I could just count for myself, but this is easier!
Dr Evil
Wayne rolleyes.gif

Put a post for him in the resources section. I like the LEDs a lot.
Grimstead
QUOTE (racejoe @ Jun 8 2005, 02:48 PM)
How many are needed to do a 914 instrament cluster, guess I could just count for myself, but this is easier!

12. And I just got some this week. Can't wait to get them in...
ewdysar
I'm looking for just one white bulb, for my low fuel light (911 gauge), the original is only visible in the dark. Is there anyone in SoCal that wants to include me in their buy? Being a CSOB I hate spending more on shipping than the part...

Eric
echocanyons
Just picked up 10! They look good gotta put them in this weekend
Qarl
Way to resurrect a thread from February! Woohoo! smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.