Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Auto Rotisserie in CT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
roblav1
I've completed my time with this wonderfully useful tool. It sure made the job so much easier... being able to put the car right where I wanted it. So I hope to see this as the "914 World Rotating Rotisserie"... whoever buys it next should sell it to the next 914 guy, or rent it out.

This rotisserie came with a car I bought. It was delivered new to him on 14 Aug 2003. The model is:

Accessible Systems 2000 Mobile with Jacks and Casters.
It also comes with triangulated and adjustable cockpit bracing for the 914.

The structure looks just like this one, except mine is a 2000 lb unit instead of the picture's 3000 lb unit:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3000-LBS-Auto-Roti...ols&vxp=mtr

Mine is not that pretty either! It has surface rust and plenty of overspray now.

$850 is my minimum, and that's if you come pick it up. It is heavy... your 1/2 ton pickup might not work! Your 3/4 ton long bed might work if we break the unit down. There are a couple of longer pieces, one of them was not used for the 914 tub.

Pictures now up - it doesn't look as nice all taken apart, but it's all there. The tongues have specially welded fittings that bolt right to the tub's bumper holes.
bahnzai
I will take it, if I can figure out how to get it picked up or shipped. How quickly do you need it moved? Let me know how to send the funds. I have a 6 that needs to go on this baby!
Thanks,
Danny
roblav1
Danny,
I don't think I'm in any rush to have it picked up right now. It'll break it down enough to fit in a long bed pickup with maybe the one long piece overhanging the tailgate... I'll have to measure. But I really don't want to have to palletize this thing.

I'd prefer a check rather than Paypal. PM or EMail me for contact info.

This rotisserie was hugely helpful for me. First one I ever had... you'll love it.
bahnzai
I Sent a PM for contact info. Actually sent an email request yesterday, only to realize I had not updated my email address in my profile, so that is corrected now too.
Thanks!
Danny
roblav1
Rotisserie is spoken for and soon off to a warmer climate.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.