Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Flared front and rear valance's. Who makes em?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ric birks
Looking for someone who makes flared front and rear valance's when GT flares are installed. My stock ones look like crap with the new flares installed. Where can I locate and nice set of valances that are designed to fit the GT flare? Any help would be great. Thanks in advance. Ric. smile.gif

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Steve
I got my rear valance from American International Racing (AIR). Getty design has the front.
mgp4591
QUOTE(ric birks @ Dec 2 2014, 10:04 PM) *

Looking for someone who makes flared front and rear valance's when GT flares are installed. My stock ones look like crap with the new flares installed. Where can I locate and nice set of valances that are designed to fit the GT flare? Any help would be great. Thanks in advance. Ric. smile.gif

C'mon Ric, just talk to Gene- he knows who's got'em... shades.gif
Maltese Falcon
I bought my gt front from AIR, Irwindale, ca.
I made my custom gt rear, but now sell them at msdsinc.com
Forum discounts too !
Front+rear are both fiberglass.
Marty
Cairo94507
That is a terrific looking car! It will look even better once you get the F&R valances installed.
altitude411
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Dec 2 2014, 11:58 PM) *

That is a terrific looking car! It will look even better once you get the F&R valances installed.

agree.gif ....very nice. beerchug.gif
EdwardBlume
I'm facing the same dilemma. Marty has me hooked up with his FG rear. The front is a mystery at this point because I don't want / need the front cut out for an oil cooler. I have 2-3 extra stock front valences including one in FG NIB but I think it will have to be a custom job. Let me know what you find for the front.
Kansas 914
I am facing the same problem.

I did find a front valance (from the classifieds) that will work for now - NLA from the vendor. But it doesn't match the flares.

Click to view attachment
johnhora
Ric...
your 914 looks great! nice lic plate too biggrin.gif
what size fuchs and tires are you running...they look just right
thanks
CptTripps
The only thing I have to add, is that your license plate is spectacular.

That is all...
ric birks
Kansas, love the front spoiler on your car and would love to run one of those on mine, but knew it wouldn't match my flares. I don't want one with a cooler cut out at this time, as I don't have a front cooler. I'd really like to have my steel ones modified to fit the flares, but that would likely run a bit more than some that may already be available form current vendors. You would think with all the flared teener s out there these would be readily available!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.