Trekkor
GGR- a/x

LPR-a/x

RR-calendar

Come race with us biggrin.gif

KT
nine14cats
Sure is alot of Auto-x's..... blink.gif

Trekkor...forget the parking lots...come play with us at the big tracks.... laugh.gif

Feb
19. Sears Point
20. Sears Point

April
9. Thunderhill
10. Thunderhill
23. Reno Fernley
24. Reno Fernley

May
27. Thunderhill
28. Reno Fernley
29. Reno Fernley

June
24. Buttonwillow
25. Buttonwillow
26. Buttonwillow

July
2. Buttonwillow
3. Buttonwillow
29. Thunderhill
30. Thunderhill

August
6. Thunderhill
7. Thunderhill

September
23. Thunderhill
24. Thunderhill
25. Thunderhill

November
13. Sears Point
19. Thunderhill
20. Thunderhill

Now that's a fun schedule beer.gif

Bill P.

P.S. I still don't think the car will be ready for an auto-x until May....or track ready until June.....oh well....I guess until then.... givemebeer.gif
914 novice
Trekkor,How late do these events go?I work saturdays but my job is in south san francisco so I could come check it out if it doesn't end too early.Sounds like a great opportunity to see alot of 914's in action!
Paul
ppickerell
Better order another set of tires!
Dave_Darling
AutoXes stat at about 9 AM (rather, cars start driving the course at about 9, there's lots of setup from about 7 AM on!) and are done by 5 PM. In some cases, they end earlier--it depends on how many runs people are given, and how long it takes to get through the entire field, and other factors.

The Redwood airport site cannot start until 10 AM, I think, due to an agreement with the folks living in the area.

--DD
914 novice
Thank's Dave,
Do people from the club get together and socialize?meet in specific locations at the events?
I am trying to meet some local members.I am learning alot from this site but nothing beats the real thing.I might try and make the next lunch at the tied house but i am not sure i could be there in time after work.
Thank's Paul
Dave_Darling
Just look for 914s. smile.gif There will frequently be a group all parked together in the "paddock" area. Wander up and introduce yourself; you'll find most 914 folks are pretty friendly. (Unless you start the conversation with, "Hey, what are these VWs doing at a Porsche club event??" wink.gif )

--DD
Steve_7x
Let's not forget that SVR is also having a few events over in Stockton. The SVR web page has not been updated... but these dates can be found on the Zone 7 web page.

April 2
May 8
June 4
Sept 10 (also Zone 7)
Sept 11 (with Yosemite and also Zone 7)
October 1

If you had fun at Infineon - this will be just as much fun.

Steve
Trekkor
Just so happened, I did enjoy Infineon...
Trekkor
Start making your plans to come out and let me beat you...Mwuuwahahahaha! lol2.gif

KT
nine14cats
oh man.....I can't wait for my car to be done..... laugh.gif

Bill P.
anthony
QUOTE (914 novice @ Feb 2 2005, 12:49 PM)
Thank's Dave,
Do people from the club get together and socialize?meet in specific locations at the events?
I am trying to meet some local members.I am learning alot from this site but nothing beats the real thing.I might try and make the next lunch at the tied house but i am not sure i could be there in time after work.
Thank's Paul

There's not a lot of time to group socialize during an AX. You only really get to hang out with the people in your same run group since you're on break at the same time. Otherwise, you are working or driving.

In the SF Bay Area we have a monthly (last Saturday of the month) breakfast and 3 or 4 times a year we go on a drive after the breakfast. There have also been times when we just went on a drive and then ended up at some lunch spot.

The driving and food events are the best place to put faces to the names.
Trekkor
For all of you who have yet to run this year... icon_bump.gif

KT
Trekkor
icon_bump.gif
For Paul wink.gif

KT
GTeener
QUOTE (nine14cats @ Feb 1 2005, 10:38 PM)
...forget the parking lots...come play with us at the big tracks.... laugh.gif

Bill P.

P.S. I guess until then.... givemebeer.gif

Big tracks are fun!... but much more expensive wink.gif

While you're waiting for your car to be ready Bill, you can teach me how to drive mine better rolleyes.gif maybe...
tnorthern
Thanks Trekkor for all the info, I plan to be out this weekend. oh yeah and icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.