Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wtb Single carb set up
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
LCOX
any one got a good deal on a single weber carb complete set up. Also looking for the 2 cooling flaps and rod that mount in the fan housing. Thanx all L
bdstone914
I have a set of cooling flaps with the bushings and spring.

What engine is it going on ?

As everyone will tell you a single carb suck on a 914. I have a set of 34 Weber singles with manifolds that is a better setup. You would need linkage. I may have some of the linkage parts. I would take $20 for the air flaps and $125 for the single Webers and manifolds.

Bruce
jsaum
I think I have one let me look through my parts.
jsaum
Here's what I have a weber 32/36 DGVA 33B made in spain with the set of tubes. It hasn't been on a car for two years so it may need a gasket set. Also you'll need to work on the linkage. it has an electric choke. Make me an offer. PM me if you're interested, Bruce is right the 34 singles are a better set up.

Jsaum
jsaum
I guess I'm not much of a salesman! Here's a picture of the carb abd tubes.
WestTX914
i've got a brand new 40 idf without intake or linkage brand new in box I'll take @225 let me know if interested Mike michael361211@gmail.com
WestTX914
also have a holley 2bbl complete setup if interested $150n shipped michael361211@gmail.com
VWTortuga336
QUOTE(WestTX914 @ Dec 10 2014, 01:19 AM) *

i've got a brand new 40 idf without intake or linkage brand new in box I'll take @225 let me know if interested Mike michael361211@gmail.com

If you want to go with dual 40 IDFs, I've got a kit that has one carb that can be rebuilt, intakes and likage. Put that together with WestTX914's carb and you're good to go driving-girl.gif

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=246440

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.