Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 3 bolt heads
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
paws4862
for sale a pair of 3 stud head number 039-101-371A with vents, that have been redone with new valve guides ,might be start of crack as pointed out in picture, might want to replace a exhaust stud of two, ask all questions, I can take more pictures if needed
thanks Fred
colingreene
Grimsley, really?
paws4862
QUOTE(colingreene @ Dec 6 2014, 12:21 AM) *

Grimsley, really?

One senior to another, what's your point? Do you need a map? Thank you for looking at my ad. Hope you can find me.
pilothyer
Grimsley is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen, further Fred's Ranch is a truly remarkable place...........Hi Ya Fred.........beam us up Scotty biggrin.gif

Jerry and Daniel
paws4862
QUOTE(pilothyer @ Dec 6 2014, 11:37 AM) *

Grimsley is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen, further Fred's Ranch is a truly remarkable place...........Hi Ya Fred.........beam us up Scotty biggrin.gif

Jerry and Daniel

Hi Guys !

so any interest or offers .
colingreene
No its just random because my uncle lives there. and its a very very small town.
paws4862
QUOTE(colingreene @ Dec 15 2014, 09:44 PM) *

No its just random because my uncle lives there. and its a very very small town.

It's so small I didn't know there was room for an uncle!
colingreene
Apparently!
hes down near 127 and 85.
paws4862
[quote name='colingreene' date='Dec 29 2014, 11:15 PM' post='2127850']
Apparently!
hes down near 127 and 85.

he must be close to me
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.