Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: A few small parts- FOUND, Thanks Bruce!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
OU8AVW
I have pulled together most of the stuff I need, but because my car was not complete I keep running into bits I'm missing or don't fit.

1) is there a gasket that fits between the air filter and intake here? I need it....

Click to view attachment
OU8AVW
2) i need the last piece of the sideshift linkage where it attaches to the trans. I could also use the cover and related parts. #28 and 35 and related fasteners.

Click to view attachment

I'm a paypal guy. Shipped to 21403.

I'm sure there will be more to come....
bdstone914
QUOTE(OU8AVW @ Dec 4 2014, 09:49 AM) *

2) i need the last piece of the sideshift linkage where it attaches to the trans. I could also use the cover and related parts. #28 and 35 and related fasteners.

Click to view attachment

I can't tell from your picture but there is a clamp that goes around the bottom of the rubber sleeve on the air box.
There is no gasket between the air box and plenum. Your rubber sleeve maybe stretched out. I have extras.
I have the shift coupler. Have a couple of covers that are cracked. Best to use a large hose clamp like are used on home clothes dryer hoses.
Bruce
OU8AVW
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Dec 4 2014, 08:21 AM) *

QUOTE(OU8AVW @ Dec 4 2014, 09:49 AM) *

Click to view attachment

I can't tell from your picture but there is a clamp that goes around the bottom of the rubber sleeve on the air box.
There is no gasket between the air box and plenum. Your rubber sleeve maybe stretched out. I have extras.
I have the shift coupler. Have a couple of covers that are cracked. Best to use a large hose clamp like are used on home clothes dryer hoses.
Bruce

Bruce, there is no rubber sleeve on my airbox to plenum. The image was take with the airbox installed. The gap you see is where I think this missing rubber sleeve goes. What you see is just metal.
I'll take the shifter piece and any cover bits you might have. Let me know how much to send you.
Motor is going in tonight biggrin.gif
johnhora
I have shift coupler if needed...includes parts #28 and #29.....
$21 shipped
913B
I have not factory clamp that works if interested.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...=0#entry1488562

Ted
OU8AVW
QUOTE(johnhora @ Dec 4 2014, 11:37 AM) *

I have shift coupler if needed...includes parts #28 and #29.....
$21 shipped

Let me see what Bruce says. He called it first and he's been super helpful to me on other parts. Thanks!
bdstone914
I will match the $21 price for the coupler. Do you have this clamp for the air box sleeve?
OU8AVW
Nope. I'll take that too biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.