Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm having 914 withdrawal symptoms in Boulder, CO.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Neil914
914 image searches, scouring youtube for 914 videos, and excessive coilover research; these are 914 withdrawal symptoms.
My 914 is up at my dad's house in Eagle and I won't have it ready until the spring. If you live in the area I would love to check out your 914. Message me if you want to help.
Thanks,
Neil Marvin
rnellums
QUOTE(Neil914 @ Dec 4 2014, 08:48 PM) *

914 image searches, scouring youtube for 914 videos, and excessive coilover research; these are 914 withdrawal symptoms.
My 914 is up at my dad's house in Eagle and I won't have it ready until the spring. If you live in the area I would love to check out your 914. Message me if you want to help.
Thanks,
Neil Marvin

Cars and Coffee is this weekend in Lafayette, CO. I'll see if I can make it up there and pick you up. You good Saturday around 7:30 AM?
r_towle
Just go get a Rocky Mountain high for the winter
stugray
I'm in Longmont.

I work in Boulder my commute is ~25 minutes each way.
I dont drive the 914 to work, I use the BRZ instead, so youd have to come all the way to longmont.

I just fired it up today after rewiring it & cleaning up the engine bay for the MSD.
This weekend I will be installing the datalogger and testing it out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.