Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alex Job Porsches are FLYING...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Stutgart46
I have just heard that the Alex Job Porsches on Yokohomas are posting times in the 2:02 range at Sebring. That is hauling ass. I believe that is equal to last years Pole.
I know it's not an LMP or even a GT1 but that's still flying.
Also, the Aston Martin is running times in the 1:57's and the Saleen is running in the 1:56's. The Vettes aren't at the test. I guess they didn't want to show their hand before March.
This could be one of the best 12 Hours of Sebring in a long time.
seanery
It's odd that the ALMS encroached on Grand-Am's turf by having the test at Sebring the same week as the 24 Hour.
Kinda rude IMHO.
Qarl
We should arrange for a 914club get together and visit his shop. It's only about 20 minutes from my office! smile.gif

kenporacer
citrus region pca does every once in a while
Stutgart46
I've been fortunate enought to meet Alex and Holly and I can honestly say they are some of nicest people you'll ever meet. It's amazing how they have progressed. Would you believe he told me in the begining he just wanted to do some SCCA racing. He was looking at Triumph Spitfire race cars. It's nice to see good things happen to good people.
I enclosed a pic of him at Rennsport. This is rare. He doesn't drive much anymore.
URY914
Road America 1993
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.