Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome sean_v8_914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
Let's all welcome Sean Molloy to the 914 Club. I kept telling him to come over here to the dark side and he finally did it. Sean is actually known by many of the members here. He lives down in San Diego and has been on many of the runs we go on and is almost always out a the D&G meet. He has lots of knowledge about these cars and is pretty smart despite of all that. Great guy and I for one am glad he is here.
bondo
Welcome! V8 conversions are very welcome here.. pretty soon we may not be the minority smile.gif I'm working on an LT1 conversion.

Ok, I have to do it... biggrin.gif

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
SLITS
Ok Scott, what are you trying to get from him?

Is his V8 the one he bought at D&G or did he ruin another Teener?

Is he ready for another BAJA Run?

Hi Sean.......where you been?
skline
QUOTE (SLITS @ Feb 2 2005, 07:38 AM)
Ok Scott, what are you trying to get from him?

Is his V8 the one he bought at D&G or did he ruin another Teener?

Is he ready for another BAJA Run?

Hi Sean.......where you been?

I have not seen him reply to anything yet but I know he has the one from D&G still and a complete Renegade setup ready to go into another one. Not sure if he has done anything with it lately. Talked to him on the phone a few weeks ago when I was down in that area. Didnt get to go by and see him though. Crappy weather forced me to head home. You coming down this way soon Slits? I is getting anxious.
914GT
Sean is one amazing dude. Gave me a lot of suggestions when I was building my V8. Hope he has time to hang out on this board.
boxstr
Sean, Welcome despite the fact that Scott introduced you to all of us here, we won't hold that against you. wink.gif
CCLINCAMP918
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (boxstr @ Feb 2 2005, 09:43 AM)
........despite the fact that Scott introduced you to all of us here, we won't hold that against you. wink.gif
CCLINCAMP918

unless of course you think brittney spears is hot too laugh.gif
skline
Aaron, could we just forget about that? Or are you going to drag it out for all its worth? I just said she was cute in the video I saw, and you guys all make it out like we were getting married. Jeesh, give it a rest. My new love is Salma Heyak. What a doll!!
eeyore
Sean Malloy?! ar15.gif

He disgusts me. He has more spare 914s and parts than I do. Plus he has V-8 914s.

He's a great guy. But, for some reason I just envisioned him in Salma's dress barf.gif
neo914-6
Scott,

How can we welcome someone who doesn't post? confused24.gif I have lots of Porsche V8 friends who aren't members or active on this forum. I see this club/forum for people who want to be a part of the collective... laugh.gif

Conversely why are you and I on here so often with all the projects we need to get done? This is rhetorical so you don't have to answer... laugh.gif
skline
Ok, I wont then. biggrin.gif
sean_v8_914
thanks guys...I just found this. one of my customers googled me and sent this link. Has it been that long. 914s neck-deep since 1996
rick 918-S
Ok Sean, welcome.png (jk) You finally made it and Scott has vanished. confused24.gif

Really I know your not a newb. bye1.gif
Rotary'14
welcome Slick Malloy!! where did Skline go?

-Rob

zoom zoom biggrin.gif
oldschool
QUOTE(Rotary'14 @ Oct 30 2009, 03:32 PM) *

welcome Slick Malloy!! where did Skline go?

-Rob

zoom zoom biggrin.gif

Lincoln Heights rules piratenanner.gif av-943.gif ..Robert whats the haps aktion035.gif
Twystd1
I saw Skline about a month ago.... he is still alive.

And Brando is his roomate... Thats SCARY......

C
Dr Evil
Dude! Clayton is alive! Clayton, I was out there not too long ago and no one could find you sad2.gif
HUBBSTER
QUOTE(bondo @ Feb 2 2005, 11:36 AM) *

Welcome! V8 conversions are very welcome here.. pretty soon we may not be the minority

Thats good to know. I found a 914 and will be stuffing a V8 in there, maybe an LS3 unless I get a good deal on an LS7
Twystd1
Hi Mike...
I have been rehabing from a bunch "O" broken bones.
I threw my walker and the cane away a couple of months ago... it's nice to be able to walk again... Kinda.... Gimme a year. I will be as good as new (I mean old)
One thing I have learned.... Being 55 years old means I don't mend as fast as I thought i would. But shit bro... I am alive. And for that i am grateful.

Now back to the reloading bench. I have a bunch of .308 and .223 to make up.
I'm going shooting next week for the first time in a year. And I am Soooo looking forward to it.

Now, where is that dam powder dispenser........ ar15.gif ar15.gif smoke.gif

Cheers,
Clayton
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.