Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chalon kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
donzi911
wtb. Chalon kit parts need rear bumper, side skirts, turn signals, i will buy whole kit also . In bay area Ca. thanks.
tweet
This is the best price I have ever seen on a NOS Chalon kit.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...2&hl=chalon
stevegm
QUOTE(donzi911 @ Dec 7 2014, 01:14 PM) *

wtb. Chalon kit parts need rear bumper, side skirts, turn signals, i will buy whole kit also . In bay area Ca. thanks.

John Forbes at Black Forest Racing in Denver, North Carolina has a Chalon kit for sale.
euro911
Check with Ron (SLITS) confused24.gif
Mike Fitton
A chalon kit for free would be too expensive!
snflupigus
QUOTE(donzi911 @ Dec 7 2014, 11:14 AM) *

I have one... but Tempe AZ. front (newer style) and rear bumpers are good. fenders have been installed and pulled - would need some fiberglass love. side skirts = no. But I have some that were non standard I could measure up and I'm sure you could make them, they look better than the original style.
jboys914
Do you have pics of bumpers what else do you have for kit spoiler skirts etc

I have one... but Tempe AZ. front (newer style) and rear bumpers are good. fenders have been installed and pulled - would need some fiberglass love. side skirts = no. But I have some that were non standard I could measure up and I'm sure you could make them, they look better than the original style.
[/quote]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.