Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Alloy center cap for Pedrinni wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
stevegm
I am looking for the alloy center cap for Pedrinni wheels, in as good a shape as I can find. I need 4.
Tom_T
Steve,

Rich Bontempi @ HPH in SF Bay Area sells billet repro ones which are good for everyday use, & may have some NOS in his stash if you're looking for CW level. Same caps were used on Pedrinni, Mahle 4-lug & Fuchs 2L alloy wheels as OEM.

There are also several on TheSamba.com who sell the billet type, which will hold up to the apes with mallets at most tire shops! dry.gif

Originals were pretty thin walled & subject to denting & deformation, are fairly costly now - so I'd suggest only you installing those for show use only - if that's your thing.

I have a set of each for that reason, originals are still NIB until I show 1st time!
JawjaPorsche
Just asking Steve. Will 914Rubber's caps fit your Pedrinni's? I know they fit the Fuchs and Mahles. I have a set and they are of excellent quality.

http://shop.914rubber.com/914-wheel-center-caps-914LCC.htm
Mikey914
QUOTE(JawjaPorsche @ Dec 8 2014, 04:59 AM) *

Just asking Steve. Will 914Rubber's caps fit your Pedrinni's? I know they fit the Fuchs and Mahles. I have a set and they are of excellent quality.

http://shop.914rubber.com/914-wheel-center-caps-914LCC.htm

Yes,
The Fuch, Pedrini, and Mahle wheels all have the same diameter so they can use the same factory caps. And yes, in stock.
mepstein
914rubber price is probably the best around and there are always a thing or five to add in while your on his site.
G e o r g e
If your wanting NOS I have 2
pisces914
QUOTE(G e o r g e @ Dec 8 2014, 07:58 PM) *

If your wanting NOS I have 2

sorry for the hijack - pm sent to george!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.