Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 ss stainless steel heat exchangers 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
fongbros
I have a nice set of ss heat exchangers for a 2.0 that I bought for my car, but then wound up selling the car. I really don't know the value of these but I think they usually sell for like 400 dollars. They are in very good shape for your driver and all welds are intact and mounting areas are top notch. I know I need to put an asking price which I don't have, so let's just say one million dollars and that is VERY negotiable. Treat yourself to some heat for the holidays!
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Spoke
PM Sent.
rgalla9146
QUOTE(fongbros @ Dec 8 2014, 11:40 AM) *

I have a nice set of ss heat exchangers for a 2.0 that I bought for my car, but then wound up selling the car. I really don't know the value of these but I think they usually sell for like 400 dollars. They are in very good shape for your driver and all welds are intact and mounting areas are top notch. I know I need to put an asking price which I don't have, so let's just say one million dollars and that is VERY negotiable. Treat yourself to some heat for the holidays!
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

PM sent
fongbros
SOLD.
fongbros
Package sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.