Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB:Leather Covered Steering Wheel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
earossi
WTB: OEM Leather covered steering wheel. Must be in good to excellent condition with no cuts or damaged stitching and reasonable pricing. Please respond with pictures and some narrative.
bdstone914
QUOTE(earossi @ Dec 9 2014, 08:45 AM) *

WTB: OEM Leather covered steering wheel. Must be in good to excellent condition with no cuts or damaged stitching and reasonable pricing. Please respond with pictures and some narrative.

Don't have any but what year car is it for? Early and late wheels are different.
Nice leather wheels sell for good money.
stevegm
QUOTE(earossi @ Dec 9 2014, 09:45 AM) *

I have one. But, I think it has a small nick in the leather. If your interested PM me, and I will email you pictures.
earossi
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Dec 9 2014, 09:52 AM) *

QUOTE(earossi @ Dec 9 2014, 08:45 AM) *

Don't have any but what year car is it for? Early and late wheels are different.
Nice leather wheels sell for good money.

Thanks for the insight. I learn something new everyday about this car. My 914 is a 1976 model.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.