Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS/Gauges
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
partwerks
For sale: Volt, clock, gas gauge. All work. Volt meter has a small brownish rubbed spot on the glass, about the size of two pinheads. Any questions, just ask.
$25.00 each.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
edrotol
QUOTE(partwerks @ Dec 9 2014, 05:52 PM) *

For sale: Volt, clock, gas gauge. All work. Volt meter has a small brownish rubbed spot on the glass, about the size of two pinheads. Any questions, just ask.
$25.00 each.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

PM sent on clock. Thanks.
warrenoliver
If the clock works, I will take it.

Warrenoliver
partwerks
Will give the first person who asked for the clock and paypal address, a reasonable chance to respond back with paypal, like a day, then you be 2nd in line, if they don't come through?
DMCF1Fast
I'll take the other two.
PM being sent.
warrenoliver
QUOTE(partwerks @ Dec 9 2014, 09:06 PM) *

Will give the first person who asked for the clock and paypal address, a reasonable chance to respond back with paypal, like a day, then you be 2nd in line, if they don't come through?

Any word yet?
edrotol
QUOTE(partwerks @ Dec 9 2014, 08:06 PM) *

I was the who pm'd first about the clock and i paid via paypal already. just fyi.
worn
QUOTE(warrenoliver @ Dec 11 2014, 02:42 PM) *

QUOTE(partwerks @ Dec 9 2014, 09:06 PM) *

Any word yet?

Remind me next time. I will bring a couple of clocks. Sounds like this deal isn't gonna work. Hope I am not breaking any rules.
Warren
partwerks
Clock is sold.

Still waiting on payment for the gas, and volt gauge.

I'll wait till this coming Friday evening for payment, if they still want it. Otherwise, I'll assume they changed their mind.

Then it is back on the auction block.
partwerks
Gas and volt gauge are up for sale again........
partwerks
Gas and volt gauge, sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.