FS early outside mirror with new glass. Asking $120 / Any Offers? I replaced the glass and did some refurbishment. It is the 5 inch mirror with the 90 degree arm, not the 5 1/4 later mirror with radiused mount arm. Has three very tiny dimples in stainless from road debris. Probably could be massaged out. It is comlete with an intact black plastic mirror mounting ring. It also has the plastic cushion behind the mirror glass. The base has a couple noticeable pits and a small split that are common because it is made with pot metal. I suggest grabbing a better base off another late "parts" mirror and swap just the base. With a little work to remove the dimples, swapping the bases, and more polishing, this could be further restored to show quality. I don't think there are any new replacements for these early 5 inch mirrors that would be found on a 914 - 6. These can be reversed to use on the passenger side. No mounting screws. Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment