Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 2.0 liter intake rocker arm
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Nate
Like the title of the thread says. I am in need of just one rocker arm for a 1973 2.0L for an intake valve. Shoot me a PM or just reply to this thread if you have one you wouldn't mind parting with.

I also have an injector for a 1.7L car that I can trade if you happen to have the rocker arm I'm looking for. It hasn't been cleaned because I don't have a use for it. But it came off my 2.0L car and the 2.0L injectors I sent off to be cleaned turned out great so I would imagine that this injector would clean up nicely too.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Nate @ Dec 10 2014, 03:23 PM) *

Like the title of the thread says. I am in need of just one rocker arm for a 1973 2.0L for an intake valve. Shoot me a PM or just reply to this thread if you have one you wouldn't mind parting with.

I also have an injector for a 1.7L car that I can trade if you happen to have the rocker arm I'm looking for. It hasn't been cleaned because I don't have a use for it. But it came off my 2.0L car and the 2.0L injectors I sent off to be cleaned turned out great so I would imagine that this injector would clean up nicely too.

I gave a bunch of them. Pay the postage and it's yours. Or pick up in riverside.
Bruce
Nate
Well, this is interesting. haha. I just posted on your thread for the VDO gauges. I'll probably just pick up in riverside. I'll send another PM.
Nate
Since Bruce has been kind enough to offer me a free rocker arm, I'm going to keep the good karma rolling. Anyone in need of a 1.7L injector, let me know and it's yours for the cost of shipping (should be $5 flat rate).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.