Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New guy 1st post
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
CzaK
I have been a lurker since spring when I put a deposit on this 73 2.0 with Black Forest Racing. The car was red when I bought it. Had John check the paint code. Raveena green. I was a little hesitant at first but thought it was the right thing to do taking it back to its original color. I'm glad I did. I hope it looks as good in person as it does in the pics they have been sending me. It should be at my house around noon Friday. I'll have it just in time to park it for the winter. Click to view attachment
stevegm
QUOTE(CzaK @ Dec 11 2014, 06:49 PM) *

I have been a lurker since spring when I put a deposit on this 73 2.0 with Black Forest Racing. The car was red when I bought it. Had John check the paint code. Raveena green. I was a little hesitant at first but thought it was the right thing to do taking it back to its original color. I'm glad I did. I hope it looks as good in person as it does in the pics they have been sending me. It should be at my house around noon Friday. I'll have it just in time to park it for the winter. Click to view attachment

Welcome. I think I saw this car at John's shop yesterday. Very nice. You'll definitely be glad you took it back to the original color. Enjoy.
KELTY360
welcome.png

Schweet! Ravenna is a great color.
dlee6204
Nice! We want more pictures once You get the car home popcorn[1].gif
G e o r g e
welcome.png

great color only green I like slightly better is Delphi

post some more Pics and info
krazykonrad
welcome.png

Ask any question that comes to mind. Don't worry, I've already used up all the dumb ones years ago.

Konrad
Mueller
Dang...nice car!

Briby37
Really cool! I've got a Bahia red car from John being finished in the next few weeks. It's my first 914 as well. Sounds like we have some things in common! Congrats, and looking forward to seeing pictures once it gets home.
steuspeed
Nice! Way to bring it back to original. driving.gif
76-914
Very nice. All greens are nice but that one pops! thumb3d.gif
green914
Great color, I like it! smile.gif welcome.png
Big Len
Bring it to Hershey in April.
balljoint
I have at least a dozen Ravenna 914s.

mellow.gif

Love it! thumb3d.gif

Beeliner
welcome.png
Sweet!
Alphaogre
welcome.png
Krieger
welcome.png You know how to make an entrance! Nice looking machine.
abnrdo
welcome.png

Just awesome!! Looks like a great car!
wndsnd
Very nice!

welcome.png

John
Gustl
welcome.png ... from far, far away biggrin.gif

ravenna green aktion035.gif
saigon71
Welcome. beerchug.gif That is a nice looking car! Good to have another teener rolling around PA.

Those wheels look awesome. Are they real Fuchs or aftermarket reproductions?

I agree with Big Len - drive it down to Hershey in the Spring!

Phoenix914
Great looking car!

welcome.png
JawjaPorsche
Awesome looking and welcome our teener family!

welcome.png
altitude411
It's gonna be a long winter eh? Nice looking car and welcome.png
CzaK
Thanks for the welcome guys. Yes, the Fuchs are real. Waiting for the call from the driver that he's on his way.
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(CzaK @ Dec 12 2014, 06:30 AM) *

Thanks for the welcome guys. Yes, the Fuchs are real. Waiting for the call from the driver that he's on his way.

That's exciting!

welcome.png welcome.png
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.