Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD 1976 Porsche 914 2.0 with only 58,xxx miles
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
BobR
I am selling my beautiful 1976 Porsche 914 2.0 with only 58,XXX original miles. Beautiful red with black interior, Appearance group with (5) rare Magnesium Mahle mag wheels. 2.0 litre mid mounted factory fuel injected engine with 5 speed transmission, 4 wheel disc brakes, 4 wheel independent suspension. Removable hardtop that stores in the rear trunk. Last year of this model so it had all of the upgrades. I am selling due to bad knees. There has been over $15K spent on renewing and upgrading this car. She was painted once in 2011 and still shines well as she has spent most of her life in garages. In the last 2 years she has been gone through from front to back and I have receipts for all the following that has been done: New or rebuilt: Complete original fuel injection (injectors rebuilt and all new parts, hoses, sensors replaced), Pertronix electronic points installed, New tires (force balanced), New shocks, struts, and 100 lb springs, new front ball joints (tool included), tie rod ends and rack boots,new Optima red top battery, all fuel lines replaced with stainless steel ones from front to rear, new stainless steel brake lines, fan driven external oil cooler installed with heat wrapped lines, Bursch exhaust, New factory windshield, interior removed and longitudinals and floor pan coated with POR15, new door panels, every piece of rubber and weatherstripping replaced from front to back, window regulators and door locks cleaned and regreased, new clutch, pressure plate and throw out bearing, headlights upgraded to H4 high intensity, interior and guage lights upgraded to LED's, trunk hinge rollers replaced with high grade aluminum, new clutch, accelerator, and speedometer cables, new factory grille PORSCHE letters, new sun visors, new high line stereo and speakers, all new shifter bushings from front to rear, new factory front spoiler (have original steel front valence in good shape), new gauges and sensors installed (voltmeter, A/F mixture, vacuum, oil pressure and temperature) and I have the original three gauges and panel, passenger side factory mirror added, new light lenses front and rear, and lots more. original motor and transmission. I have all of the original parts that came off of this car and a ton of spare parts to go with the car. I have put 4000 miles on this car including a 400 mile trip last weekend. Runs well and is very dependable. This car needs very little to be a perfect car, really only needs 1st gear syncros but drives great. I get compliments and thumbs up whether driving down the street or @ a car show. Nice original cars in this condition have doubled in value and are getting hard to find. My loss your gain. I will take $9995. Firm for this car. Call Bob @ 352-804-2848 or E mail me @ BobRickel@embarqmail.com. I am having problems uploading pics to the site so e mail me for pics, sorry
R_u_dd
Please post lots of pictures, especially the longs and battery tray area.
rjames
Formatting your post so it's easier to read will help with the sale, too.
Best of luck with the sale.
JimFitz33
QUOTE(BobR @ Dec 12 2014, 12:07 AM) *

I am selling my beautiful 1976 Porsche 914 2.0 with only 58,XXX original miles. Beautiful red with black interior, Appearance group with (5) rare Magnesium Mahle mag wheels. 2.0 litre mid mounted factory fuel injected engine with 5 speed transmission, 4 wheel disc brakes, 4 wheel independent suspension. Removable hardtop that stores in the rear trunk. Last year of this model so it had all of the upgrades. I am selling due to bad knees. There has been over $15K spent on renewing and upgrading this car. She was painted once in 2011 and still shines well as she has spent most of her life in garages. In the last 2 years she has been gone through from front to back and I have receipts for all the following that has been done: New or rebuilt: Complete original fuel injection (injectors rebuilt and all new parts, hoses, sensors replaced), Pertronix electronic points installed, New tires (force balanced), New shocks, struts, and 100 lb springs, new front ball joints (tool included), tie rod ends and rack boots,new Optima red top battery, all fuel lines replaced with stainless steel ones from front to rear, new stainless steel brake lines, fan driven external oil cooler installed with heat wrapped lines, Bursch exhaust, New factory windshield, interior removed and longitudinals and floor pan coated with POR15, new door panels, every piece of rubber and weatherstripping replaced from front to back, window regulators and door locks cleaned and regreased, new clutch, pressure plate and throw out bearing, headlights upgraded to H4 high intensity, interior and guage lights upgraded to LED's, trunk hinge rollers replaced with high grade aluminum, new clutch, accelerator, and speedometer cables, new factory grille PORSCHE letters, new sun visors, new high line stereo and speakers, all new shifter bushings from front to rear, new factory front spoiler (have original steel front valence in good shape), new gauges and sensors installed (voltmeter, A/F mixture, vacuum, oil pressure and temperature) and I have the original three gauges and panel, passenger side factory mirror added, new light lenses front and rear, and lots more. original motor and transmission. I have all of the original parts that came off of this car and a ton of spare parts to go with the car. I have put 4000 miles on this car including a 400 mile trip last weekend. Runs well and is very dependable. This car needs very little to be a perfect car, really only needs 1st gear syncros but drives great. I get compliments and thumbs up whether driving down the street or @ a car show. Nice original cars in this condition have doubled in value and are getting hard to find. My loss your gain. I will take $9995. Firm for this car. Call Bob @ 352-804-2848 or E mail me @ BobRickel@embarqmail.com. I am having problems uploading pics to the site so e mail me for pics, sorry

Love to see pics if this has not sold.
JimFitz33@gmail.com

Thank You.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.