Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 Engine For Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
james wallace
Porsche OEM 914-6 Engine. Engine #641 4160 (2.0L, 1971 USA spec). Complete, freely spinning motor with heads, pistons, cylinders, crank, fan shroud, 11-blade fan and alternator. Includes pair of Porsche OEM Weber 40mm IDA3C carburetors and manifolds. Generates strong compression and is exceptionally clean. Will help with delivery/shipment, and can deliver (for free) up to 200 miles from Washington DC. First $7500 cash/OBO gets this exceptionally rare Porsche 914-6 motor.

Thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend.

James
rick 918-S
Nice to see this posted here. I looked at the ad earlier and thought the price was $ 6500.00 The price would be good if you could find "the car" it came out of. Otherwise it's an undesirable low hp 911T motor with a 64 stamping. confused24.gif You can purchase a 3.0 for less money. Did you own the car the engine came out of? What happened to the rest of the car? Good to see it posted here though.
Cairo94507
That engine is 25 numbers higher than my 'original 71 engine. Hope the owner of the '71 Six that car came out of finds that engine and reunites it with the car. If that were my engine I would have to buy it. GLWTS.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.