Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 Porsche 914 2.0L Engine includes Fuel Injection System
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
1975 Porsche 914 2.0L Engine, Complete with Fuel Injection System. #GC000556. Was removed from a sand rail in the last 30 days. Ran great, when removed had dual carbs attached. Some engine tin still attached to backside, includes flywheel. Drop in your vehicle and go! $1,495.00. Buyer pays shipping or local pickup.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
R_u_dd
Saw your add on Craigslist in Eugene Oregon. I am in Grants Pass. I started a thread to figure out the details on converting my 1.7 (Link). So far it looks like I would need the wiring harness from the engine and the ecu and to redo the header/exhaust, which I could probably fabricate if my 1.7 exhaust doesn't fit. How's the compression? Ever do a test on it?
JRust
You've got it listed on Craigslist in Eugene for $995 confused24.gif .
bdstone914
Not quite drop in and go. The exhaust and header are for a RWD. The 1.7 exhaust will fit but will be restrictive with smaller tubes. The top tins have been cut and will not seal in a 914. Front engine tins are missing but could be swapped from another engine Need the engine electrical harness to the relay board which could also be swapped from a 1.7L FI engine.
Unable to do compression test! When I bought the engine it was was running strong, sounded great! I would have to hook a transmission and starter back up to check the compression! Turns over freely by hand.

Price reduced to $995.00

I have a starter that goes with the sale.

I have a good looking relay board that goes with the sale.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(91422.7 @ Dec 15 2014, 04:53 AM) *

Unable to do compression test! When I bought the engine it was was running strong, sounded great! I would have to hook a transmission and starter back up to check the compression! Turns over freely by hand.

Price reduced to $995.00

I have a starter that goes with the sale.

I have a good looking relay board that goes with the sale.

If you could verify compression or take it to someone that could I would be very interested. Would you be willing to crate for shipping. I am in 29910. South carolina.
Dr. Phil
R_u_dd
Sent email and PM...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.