Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tail light trouble
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Hammy
My whole right rear tail light isn't working, but the left one works fine. Front right driving lights aren't working either, but left side works fine. I just got done stripping the interior and painting with POR. Could I have knocked something loose? Any ideas?
ArtechnikA
QUOTE (Hammy @ Feb 2 2005, 08:47 PM)
Could I have knocked something loose? Any ideas?

i'd start with the fuses ...
Hammy
I don't have the fuse cover showing which fuses are for what. Which one would it be?
SirAndy
QUOTE (Hammy @ Feb 2 2005, 06:08 PM)
Which one would it be?

the one that is burned out ...

wink.gif Andy

PS: on a more serious note, if you can't see any burned out fuses, take them out one by one anyways, sometines they will come apart in your hands.
also, if they're still OK, turn them in their seats a few times to rub off any corrossion at the spades.
Dave_Darling
Which fuses go where:

http://www.pelicanparts.com/914/technical_...rical_fuses.htm

I'd look for disconnected wires, everywhere that you touched while doing this work. Actually, everything that you've touched since they worked properly!! Loose wires, possibly, as well. Wiggle the wires and see if that makes any difference.

--DD
Hammy
Thanks for that. smile.gif

Ok, I've checked all the fuses and they're fine, taken them out and reinserted them-still not working.. I noticed though, that when I turn on the hazard lights, ALL the lights work properly, but when I turn on the running lights, only the left side works. unsure.gif
Hammy
Fixed...... It wasn't the parking light fuse itself, but the wiring to the fuse.

Sorry I'm new to all this, bear with me wink.gif

redshift
Good job! It's...

*fun*..

smile.gif

Miles
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.