Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rotisserie Attachment
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
blah blah blah

attach your rotisserie to the bumper mount points.

blah blah blah
GWN7
Blah blah blah......

Like this?
Brad Roberts
Mark..

We have two rotisseries at the shop.

B
McMark
Lawrence, There was a question, but I helped myself and then felt stupid having a dumb question here. biggrin.gif

Brad, I'll have to come see the rotisseries sometime. I'll be building one in the next few months.
Brad Roberts
Mark,

They take up room.. just borrow one from me. How often do you plan on doing full tilt ground up restorations ?? I can only stand about 3 a year and normally you wont find customers willing to pay for it..lol

B
914werke
Actually Mark this has spurred a question that has been bouncing around in my head for a wile: Is this an item tha can be rented/leased as opposed to building one and then having to get rid of it?
Gint
I have a set of plans buried on the home box to build one from 2 engine stands.
Lawrence
I now have two engine stands... and two creepers.

The eBay guy that sold me the stand and creeper double-shipped... and hasn't returned my emails.

I can build a rotisserie, too! mueba.gif
Lennies914
QUOTE(McMark @ Jun 3 2003, 08:36 AM) *

Lawrence, There was a question, but I helped myself and then felt stupid having a dumb question here. biggrin.gif

Brad, I'll have to come see the rotisseries sometime. I'll be building one in the next few months.

I wanted to resurrect this old thread to see some attachment points. I need to make some and wanted to see what others have done.

Oh, and I wanted to toss a little poke.gif at Mark. Nine years later he DID build one first.gif
McMark
tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.