Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT my sons new car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
morph
my wife bought this for my son for his birthday! well he has kinda out grown the power wheels.and boy it hauls Ass my god i thought it wouldnt be to fast but the box says it does 20mph, its way faster. i think its cause its made for kids 16 and up,and has a weight max of 225.my kid is only 6 and around 60 lbs.kid didnt want to get off of it.drove untill it got dark i gave it to him when he got out of school today.i was kinda kool watching him learn to drift on the corners,got really good at it too, b4 i kicked him off of it.got to dark to see.
scotts-toolwench
Boy, all I got when I was a kid was one of those thingys that reminded me of Fred Flinstones car. You actually had to push it with your feet! :gasp: laugh.gif

On a diffrent note....Your son is adorable and I wish him a happy birthday! rolleyes.gif
skline
Way cool toy for a kid, I know my parents had to take mine away from me several times when I got caught sneeking it out after school everyday. They didnt think it was a good idea that I drove it without supervision, I was 7. Then my dad got me my first motorcylce. The Honda 50 mini trail. Remember those?
wrpspddrvr
Hmmm.... Are you under 225? biggrin.gif

Cole monkeydance.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (scotts-toolwench @ Feb 2 2005, 06:16 PM)
Boy, all I got when I was a kid was one of those thingys that reminded me of Fred Flinstones car. You actually had to push it with your feet!

yupp, had one of those as well. at least mine was red!

user posted image
MattR
QUOTE (skline @ Feb 2 2005, 06:22 PM)
The Honda 50 mini trail. Remember those?

NOPE

biggrin.gif
morph
QUOTE (wrpspddrvr @ Feb 2 2005, 06:25 PM)
Hmmm.... Are you under 225? biggrin.gif

Cole monkeydance.gif

um yeah im 225 and 6 ft
i had to test it once
driving.gif
make sure it was safe and all biggrin.gif
Rgreen914
James

Don't you think a second motor is in order, to correct the oversteer?

Ron
scotty914
damn sir andy had strange colored hair as a kid
SpecialK
Tail-dragger huh? biggrin.gif

how come they didn't have cool stuff like that when I was a kid? confused24.gif
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
Hay it looks like Andy is setting behind the girl with the Green Hair. Nice outfit Andy. laugh.gif wink.gif idea.gif
Dave
joea9146
It Needs Wider Tires biggrin.gif
or Some Slicks
skline
Why do you guys pick on Andy so much? You know that one of these days, you will meet him in person and he is going to remember all of the mean things you said to him.

I just hope I am there to watch!!! chair.gif
djm914-6
Ok, fill me in....

Where'd ya get it? How much is costs? etc, etc, etc.

My older son (7) has outgrown his 12V powerwheels and hates that my younger son (3) whoops his butt in the 18V Porsche Turbo
Rockaria
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Feb 2 2005, 08:25 PM)
QUOTE (scotts-toolwench @ Feb 2 2005, 06:16 PM)
Boy, all I got when I was a kid was one of those thingys that reminded me of Fred Flinstones car. You actually had to push it with your feet!

yupp, had one of those as well. at least mine was red!

user posted image

Every time I see that picture I think to my self. It needs color correcting...

user posted image

URY914
You need to drill some holes in that seat to lighten it up. wink.gif

Paul
Joe Bob
Send it Mueller....he should have it hot rodded by the time he graduates...
morph
It was $200 at Schuks (AKA Checker or Kragen elsewhere). I think that they may be liquidating them. My son also has outgrown power wheels. driving.gif

HIEDI
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.