Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Monster Home?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
L8Apex
haha. new Discovery Channel show. Monster Home! They basically do what they do with cars but with houses instead. 1st episode was tonight. Funny stuff. Turned a house into a car/racing fan's type of home. tool chests in the kitchen etc...
seanery
It was good. I'd be afraid of doing it, though.
Zeke
Produced by the same guy who started "Garage." Seems to show the agravation and tempers as much as American Chopper. The owner of the house was a blithering idiot when he walked inside. That was the best part. I laughed my ass off at that fool.
Lawrence
I was gonna watch that. sad.gif I got caught up in my Law and Order shows last night.

Maybe next week.
Mountain914
I first thought the show was going to be lame, and it kind of did try to 'fill the shoes' of monster garage in a real vain attempt.
Seems to me the bed would be a safety hazard to the kids - but I've got to get me one of those 30mph recliners! driving.gif
They should have had a big bowl of rice on the table !!
L8Apex
you gotta love the pull down air hoses and water hoses. Those were cool. I saw the craftsman tool chest drawers coming from a mile away.

The bed could come in handy at night... rolleyes.gif

For the people who have seen, or know who Ali G is, "Let me help you ladies out with that..."
914guy
QUOTE(Zeke @ Jun 3 2003, 06:27 AM)
Produced by the same guy who started "Garage." Seems to show the agravation and tempers as much as American Chopper. The owner of the house was a blithering idiot when he walked inside. That was the best part. I laughed my ass off at that fool.

Did anyone watch American Chopper last night? One of the best fights I think I have seen since I started watching the show! ohmy.gif

~Eric
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.