Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Frankenstealth get new tires and viyl....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Getting ready for the Dunkel's now LA Euro car show.....got new tires and tested out the refurbished vinyl cutting machine......gonna try and hit up the AX Saturday in Riverside then the show on Sunday....beautiful weather predicted....better be...I got no top....

user posted image

Come see me if ya want custom vinyl to order or stock items.....
Trekkor
Mike, give us the specs on Frank if you don't mind...
( scare the kiddies )

Also can you make that "SIX motor side view sticker" with the 2.0 overlay in vinyl?

KT
Joe Bob
QUOTE (trekkor @ Feb 2 2005, 10:12 PM)
Mike, give us the specs on Frank if you don't mind...
( scare the kiddies )

Also can you make that "SIX motor side view sticker" with the 2.0 overlay in vinyl?

KT

Frank is a 65 356 C....rusty....so it has a tube frame, roll cage that extends back into the engine compartment to keep it from folding up when I cut the roof off....rear engine mount is tied into the tube frame...

A warmed over 2.2/6 with Kennedy flywheel and clutch conversion, headers,MSD ignition, Webers, Bursch muffler, four speed trans, konis, 16x7 and 8 Fuchs with 245/45 and 225/45 tires....same as Red the 911 cab....front sway bar, killer stereo, Recaro bucket seats, rust, 1/2 the gauges work, H4 headlights.....I pretty much used all the shit I had hanging in the garage left over from other projects.....

I can make any vinyl ya want....send me a pic...
Dad Roberts
Mikey.....what time ya goin to Riverside? If we don't go to this car show in San Clemente I want to take the VDub out. Sammy said he was goin too. I'm in Ontario.....maybe we could hook up ?Are you plannin on runnin the car?....................Dad........... driving.gif
Joe Bob
You have an email....

Yep...bringing the helmet and bunny ears....
Dad Roberts
Send it to "StorminNorman50@adelphia.net"......please......spam collector gets waaaay too much on AOL thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.