Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A beautiful morning in Tampa
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
smg914
I hope you enjoy looking at pictures of 914's as much as I do.
sanman
nice
smg914
I thought I would post a few nice pictures this morning but for some reason it doesn't like my file. It gives me an error "You cannot upload this type of file" So much for my great idea this morning. Well at least it accepted the one shot of the interior of my '73 2 Liter.
URY914
QUOTE (smg914 @ Feb 3 2005, 07:32 AM)
I thought I would post a few nice pictures this morning but for some reason it doesn't like my file. It gives me an error "You cannot upload this type of file" So much for my great idea this morning. Well at least it accepted the one shot of the interior of my '73 2 Liter.

The board will not allow pictures of 914's that are not actual "real-world" cars. Your car just doesn't qualify as "real". It falls into the "to good to be true class".

Sorry confused24.gif

Paul biggrin.gif
skline
Change the name of the photos to be really short and try it again. Just a thought. It worked for me.
Quilmes
Your 914 looks imaculate, I hope to see more pic's type.gif of it soon.

Quilmes
Kerrys914
Love the retro AM/FM unit you have there smilie_pokal.gif

Put that photo in black and white and you will have a vintage 914 add smile.gif
v82go
Yes it is a Glorious day in Florida !!!!
jr91472
hmmm.... really like the "stagered" (sp?) guages in the center console. Never seen that before. Your idea or did the factory do that on some models? wink.gif
smg914
When the dealerships installed the VPC air conditioning in the 914 they staggered the center console gauges to make room for the under dash unit. When they installed the DPD air conditioning unit they installed the guages in a straight line but closer together and angled towards the driver.
Series9
Are there going to be more pictures?

I like pictures... biggrin.gif
smg914
I've fallen and I can't get up.

Let me try again.
smg914
okay here we go. one last try.
smg914
BINGO.....

I got a few more:
smg914
So much for the Sahara Beige car, here are some pictures of my 6 out behind my house.
smg914
pic 2
smg914
last shot
Stutgart46
I've got some pics of that Beige car.
Hi Steve. wavey.gif
Stutgart46
These pics don't do this car justice. This car looks like it came out of a time capsule.
Steve, Show'em the White one. drooley.gif
URY914
Here's my pic of Steve's -6 at my house...
URY914
another
URY914
here is a shot of this other one...
URY914
This is his race car.

He really makes you sick after awhile. dry.gif
smg914
I just got in from playing 3 sets of tennis. Thanks for posting the pictures of my cars. Good to hear from you Chad. Hope all in well in Texas. Your absolutely right, for some reason these pictures do not show the perfection of the beige car. It looks somewhat average in the pictures. It created quite a stir at the 2003 Parade. Unfortunitely there is no class/division/group at Parade for perfect, original, low mileage unrestored cars. Preservation Group is the everyday driver class.
watsonrx13
Here's a link to my new web site that shows Steve's beige car at the first Tampa Bay 914 breakfast.... TampaBay914.com
smg914
Rob,

Nice web site. Thanks for putting it together. It will be fun to watch the web site grow over the years as we do more and more stuff with our 914's.

kenporacer
Your 914 looks imaculate, I hope to see more pic's of it soon.

All of Steves cars are immaculate! I had the pleasure of working on the Beige one a few years ago w/h my brother in law. Definately a time warp, and definately the perfect person for this car.

Erik
redshift
It's so nice.. you have been blessed with one of the biggest 914 coups in history.

wink.gif

M
scotty b
ohmy.gif Damn that is hardcore when you paint your house to match your car! laugh.gif
smg914
QUOTE (kenporacer @ Feb 4 2005, 04:11 PM)
Your 914 looks imaculate, I hope to see more pic's of it soon.

All of Steves cars are immaculate! I had the pleasure of working on the Beige one a few years ago w/h my brother in law. Definately a time warp, and definately the perfect person for this car.

Erik

Hey Erik, good to hear from you. I remember you very well. BC is your brother-in-law. I also remember you and me going for a ride in my six. In fact I seem to remember letting you drive it and believe me that doesn't happen very often. Glad to see your still around and still into 914's.
kenporacer
It's in the blood Steve. Don't think I'll ever kick the addiction completely! Yeah the six was a great honor & fun drive. Sorry I don't get over there much. Wish I could. But great to hear from you too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.