Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2.0 Fuchs - Set of 4 SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
EdwardBlume
I bought this set of 2.0 Fuchs from Dan Thompson a few years ago. He polished them and stored them a long time. I finished polishing them and ran them for at least the last 3 years. Straight, in good condition. Includes a set of Mikeys aluminum caps.

Tires are old 195 60 15s. Holds air and I was fine around town, but I wouldn't trust them for a long freeway trip.

SOLD

Shipping not preferred unless you really want to spend another $150 or so.

Located in Pleasanton.
EdwardBlume
I totally cleaned the insides too.... chowtime.gif
EdwardBlume
smile.gif
dudzy's914
First in line! Pm sent
mepstein
Mikey's caps are aluminum. Nice set of wheels.
MikeInMunich
Great deal, being polished and coming with caps! beerchug.gif
rhodyguy
Nice package.
JStroud
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Dec 20 2014, 04:40 PM) *

Nice package.

That's not what his wife said. av-943.gif lol-2.gif couldn't resist happy11.gif
funk
so are they sold??
funk
so are they sold??
funk
so are they sold?if not next in line??they sure look more like the chrome ones that empi reproduces with the black etched off but maybe that's what polishing does to aluminum??
mepstein
QUOTE(funk @ Dec 21 2014, 07:52 PM) *

so are they sold?if not next in line??they sure look more like the chrome ones that empi reproduces with the black etched off but maybe that's what polishing does to aluminum??

They look like the real ones to me. I'm pretty sure I can see the Fuchs logo on the back.
EdwardBlume
Still available? Yes.

They are real 2.0 Fuchs, polished not chromed.

icon_bump.gif
EdwardBlume
Pending......
EdwardBlume
SOLD smile.gif
MikeInMunich
If they didn't go to Dudzy who apparently may have jumped the gun, I wish I had posted that I wanted 2nd dibs. dry.gif

M.i.M.
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ Dec 24 2014, 08:40 PM) *

If they didn't go to Dudzy who apparently may have jumped the gun, I wish I had posted that I wanted 2nd dibs. dry.gif

M.i.M.

The set went to a VW buyer. I didn't say anything but Dudzy was first in line with an offer for much less than asking. dry.gif It worked out much better for me though so I should thank him. biggrin.gif
rhodyguy
IMHO GOOD, STRAIGHT 4 lug Fuch wheels are under valued in today's market.
a914622
so im looking to get rid of a set I have and the pricing is gone??? what is todays market getting??
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(a914622 @ Dec 25 2014, 11:07 AM) *

so im looking to get rid of a set I have and the pricing is gone??? what is todays market getting??

It depends on condition.

rhodyguy
Curbing, not straight and true, staining beyond normal patina=---
a914622
No curbing , started stripping the black. Put on the shelf in 92. Total of 5 from a 76

I had them listed 2 year back. Only interest was a guy in NY that wanted to give 150 for the set. biggrin.gif so
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(a914622 @ Dec 25 2014, 12:32 PM) *

No curbing , started stripping the black. Put on the shelf in 92. Total of 5 from a 76

I had them listed 2 year back. Only interest was a guy in NY that wanted to give 150 for the set. biggrin.gif so

IMHO 550 to 750 for all 5. Higher end if you advertise on CL or thesamba.

a914622
QUOTE(RobW @ Dec 25 2014, 03:49 PM) *

QUOTE(a914622 @ Dec 25 2014, 12:32 PM) *

IMHO 550 to 750 for all 5. Higher end if you advertise on CL or thesamba.

Thanks.
I guess me question should have been " why delete the asking price?" I would make sure a member here got them, I personally think the mods on the samba are or were pompas asses, but I can hold a grudge longer than I should. bootyshake.gif
Larmo63
I'm going to 5 lug soon, and I will be selling a very nice set of polished 2.0 Fuchs. Set of four with a really nice original spare. Five wheels total.

Good to see that prices are strong, as these are nice wheels.
Jonathan Livesay
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Dec 25 2014, 04:48 PM) *

I'm going to 5 lug soon, and I will be selling a very nice set of polished 2.0 Fuchs. Set of four with a really nice original spare. Five wheels total.

Good to see that prices are strong, as these are nice wheels.

Might be interested and not that far away, please send me some pics when you are ready to sell.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.