Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuel line piece
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
74ravenna
Hi,

I'm looking for the plastic piece that is pictured in the lower part of the photo.
Its a bit washed out in the photo but it is actually blue. Its a 4-way connection that the fuel line connects to.
I'm not sure what its called.
I broke it while trying to get the fuel hose off that runs from the first set of injectors.

Thanks
SteveClick to view attachment
flash914
That is your fifth injector - cold start injector. Unless you live in the north you could most likely bypass it. Longer piece of hose. I would try doing without for a few days and if I could not get it to start I would contact Mr. Stone. Gordon
bdstone914
Is that on a 1.7?
I have extra cold start valves. Will have to test them to see they are not stuck. Like Gordon says bypass it for the time being.
Bruce
euro911
Looks like he lives in New Hampshire - brrrr
74ravenna
Hi all, thanks for the help
I am in NH.
This car hasn't run in 31 years and I won't be getting it outside on the roads until spring. For now I'm trying to replace everything fuel/vacuum related and see if I can get it running.
I did forget to say that its a 1974 1.8.

Steve
bdstone914
QUOTE(74ravenna @ Dec 21 2014, 07:58 AM) *

I am in NH.
This car hasn't run in 31 years and I won't be getting it outside on the roads until spring. For now I'm trying to replace everything fuel/vacuum related and see if I can get it running.

Steve

PM sent. I have one.
74ravenna
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Dec 21 2014, 10:26 PM) *

QUOTE(74ravenna @ Dec 21 2014, 07:58 AM) *

I am in NH.

Steve

PM sent. I have one.

Thanks Bruce. Greatly appreciated!

Steve

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.