Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wheels and parts cream sickle car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
stoneman18969
Does any one wont the wheels or a car, i can get the pare for $600 and only need some parts from one car,he has some good doors,trunk console, random parts in a garage i would like to split the deal with someone,has titles, car are 1 hour west of philly 1.7 car and 2.0 bus in the other,fuel injection still there front and rear sway bars on both
stoneman18969
QUOTE(stoneman18969 @ Dec 21 2014, 09:54 AM) *

Does any one wont the wheels or a car, i can get the pare for $600 and only need some parts from one car,he has some good doors,trunk console, random parts in a garage i would like to split the deal with someone,has titles, car are 1 hour west of philly 1.7 car and 2.0 bus in the other,fuel injection still there front and rear sway bars on both

How do you post pics
stoneman18969
QUOTE(stoneman18969 @ Dec 21 2014, 09:54 AM) *

How do you post pics[indent]Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
stevegm
QUOTE(stoneman18969 @ Dec 21 2014, 12:54 PM) *

PM sent.
KENNY
Pm sent
Montreal914
How about the whole white car...?

Interesting color scheme idea.gif popcorn[1].gif
kid914
interested in a set of good outside side mirrors.
rolleyes.gif
dudzy's914
I will take the 2.0l Fuchs.
G e o r g e
QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Dec 21 2014, 11:58 AM) *

I think your possibly on to something, whats the vin of the white 2ltr with an orange rear bumper and orange side decals?
dudzy's914
QUOTE(G e o r g e @ Dec 21 2014, 05:16 PM) *

QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Dec 21 2014, 11:58 AM) *

I think your possibly on to something, whats the vin of the white 2ltr with an orange rear bumper and orange side decals?

agree.gif Noticed that too. idea.gif popcorn[1].gif
914outlaw
pm sent
914Sixer
White car is a Creamsicle most likely. Need VIN to be sure
stoneman18969
I do believe the white one ia an le the fiberglass front valance is broken lying in the car
EdwardBlume
The VIN is on the drivers side windshield. Will start with a 474______. What is the history / story behind the car?
stoneman18969
Ill have to ask him confused24.gif
buck toenges
I would be interested in the rear sway bar set up and front sway bar setup
stoneman18969
I ran the vin and it is within the le numbers,so it is ashame
funk
if the other guy doesnt take the 2.0 wheels on the white one I will ans iff not the other pedrinis pm me some of the info are they straight will you ship ect...???once you part them out realistically both for six bills I would think you could get your parts and make a few bones for the part out??
dudzy's914
No pm reply? confused24.gif
stoneman18969
One of the pedinis has a bent lip,i didnt buy the cars yet,thats why i havent replied to pms,just trying to see if its worth my time for the price,the cars are in bad shape.
dudzy's914
Okay, I see. From the interest it seems you may even make a few bucks! I am still interested in the Fuchs.
funk
So you wonder if its worth your time?? if that is a cream-sickle put that in the title so it shows on the main page.its in bad shape but with the rarity of those cars who knows someone may still pay the price for the real deal!! I've seen worse shape teeners fully restored

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.