Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fourteener Motoring Magazine - UPDATE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Jasfsmith
I didn't receive the PDF version either. I subscribed again via your website form.

James Smith
jas.f.smith@att.net
tumamilhem
Did my other mag go out?
Ian Stott
Your mag got me in trouble! Rec'd it in the mail yesterday and got spoken to for reading at the supper table! You must step up and accept some of the blame! Loved it from front to back, thx for creating it, if I ever have something worthy to submit how do I do that?

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
NS914
I just got mine today and read it cover to cover.....a great little magazine and one that will stand proudly in my Garage Book / Magazine Rack. Great Photography and stories to boot!

Wishing you well and for the rest of our 914 World not yet subscribed... get off your butts and subscribe.... you will love it!!

Regards, Grant

....ok, so now I have to go do some wiring.... and yes, I know where my Jack Stands are... bet the rest of you know where they are as well...LOL...hint,,,there is a car on top of them!
stevegm
QUOTE(Jasfsmith @ May 6 2015, 10:41 AM) *

I didn't receive the PDF version either. I subscribed again via your website form.

James Smith
jas.f.smith@att.net

I'll email it to you this evening.
Krieger
I'm in! biggrin.gif

Andy
arkitect
Steve,
Pretty sure I requested a pdf copy. Have not seen it.

Dave
stevegm
QUOTE(arkitect @ May 7 2015, 08:18 AM) *

Steve,
Pretty sure I requested a pdf copy. Have not seen it.

Dave

PM me your name and email address, and I will make sure you are on the list and email it to you.
jcd914
Just subscribed to the print version, not sure why I did not do this earlier? confused24.gif

Looking forward to it smile.gif

Jim
1972 914 2.0
Hey Steve,

I placed a subscription on April 8th for the print magazine, but haven't received anything yet.

Whats the story? poke.gif

Thanks,
Chris
stevegm
QUOTE(1972 914 2.0 @ May 7 2015, 09:28 PM) *

Hey Steve,

I placed a subscription on April 8th for the print magazine, but haven't received anything yet.

Whats the story? poke.gif

Thanks,
Chris

All of them have shipped. You should have gotten it by now, I would think. Please PM your first and last name and I will check. But, regardless, I'll make sure one gets mailed to you tomorrow. Please include your address in the PM. My apologies. We haven't had any issues with the print ones not arriving. So I'll have to look into it.
tumamilhem
Did my other one go out yet?
stevegm
QUOTE(Ian Stott @ May 6 2015, 03:50 PM) *

Your mag got me in trouble! Rec'd it in the mail yesterday and got spoken to for reading at the supper table! You must step up and accept some of the blame! Loved it from front to back, thx for creating it, if I ever have something worthy to submit how do I do that?

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada

Very cool. I accept no blame. If you'd like to contribute PM me. We'd love to have you.
stevegm
QUOTE(tumamilhem @ May 8 2015, 10:56 AM) *

Nope. :-) Sorry. Hectic week (Final Exams). I'll get a second copy sent to you over the weekend.
tumamilhem
QUOTE(stevegm @ May 8 2015, 09:02 PM) *

Nope. :-) Sorry. Hectic week (Final Exams). I'll get a second copy sent to you over the weekend.

Kewlio. NP! Best of luck on your exams! first.gif
stevegm
QUOTE(tumamilhem @ May 8 2015, 09:55 PM) *

QUOTE(stevegm @ May 8 2015, 09:02 PM) *

Kewlio. NP! Best of luck on your exams! first.gif

Thx. I'm done grading for the semester. . piratenanner.gif
tumamilhem
Oh... lol I thought you had an exam to take. biggrin.gif
dale73914
Just letting you know I received a second copy in the post last Friday.... ooops...

If there are any other OZ teener owners who want a copy, im happy to post it on smile.gif

Still waiting for my stickers though sad.gif

Cheers

Dale

C-Ya MK
Steve, I subscribed on April 27 and haven't received anything. I have emailed you on savethe914.com, fourteenermotoring.com, and sent you a couple pm's with no response from you to date. I realize we are all busy and this is an oversight. Confirmation number 1104. Will you please resolve this matter
Mike
stevegm
QUOTE(C-Ya MK @ Jun 3 2015, 06:01 PM) *

Steve, I subscribed on April 27 and haven't received anything. I have emailed you on savethe914.com, fourteenermotoring.com, and sent you a couple pm's with no response from you to date. I realize we are all busy and this is an oversight. Confirmation number 1104. Will you please resolve this matter
Mike

Yep. I'll figure it out tonight. I just got back from vacation and am digging out from under email, PMs, etc.
jcd914
QUOTE(stevegm @ Jun 3 2015, 03:04 PM) *

Mike

Yep. I'll figure it out tonight. I just got back from vacation and am digging out from under email, PMs, etc.

Steve,
While you are checking on Mike's subscription can you check on mine as well.
I subscribed a while back (May 7th) and have not received anything yet.

Thanks
Jim

QUOTE(jcd914 @ May 7 2015, 11:04 AM) *

Just subscribed to the print version, not sure why I did not do this earlier? confused24.gif

Looking forward to it smile.gif

Jim

Cuda911
Same here. Pretty sure I subscribed, but not 100% sure.
mepstein
OT but please check on my t shirt order. Waiting on a blue medium. Thanks Mark
stevegm

Mike

Hi Mike, Yours shipped on May 5th. PM me your address and I will double check our database and will send another copy tomorrow.
stevegm
jcd914 and Cuda911, can you PM me your full name and I will double check them. Keep in mind that if you subscribed after May 7th or so, your first issue will be the upcoming issue (July 1st). I think May 7th was the date we moved to subscriptions that started with the second issue. Since the subscriptions are rolling, we close out the issue 1 month after it comes out. If you want a copy of the first issue let me know and I will send it to you though. I understand wanting the first issue.
kid914
I never got a pdf version. confused24.gif unsure.gif
trojanhorsepower
Nope. Me either. Got the print though!
stevegm
QUOTE(kid914 @ Jun 3 2015, 09:17 PM) *

I never got a pdf version. confused24.gif unsure.gif

I just emailed it to you.
stevegm
QUOTE(trojanhorsepower @ Jun 3 2015, 09:30 PM) *

Nope. Me either. Got the print though!

I just emailed it to you.
cary
Just subscribed. I'm a little slow.
Krieger
I made an order May 6, #1130 for a first issue and a 914 blueprint. I have got nothing and heard nothing since May 19 when you replied to my pm that you'd check it out and get back to me. May 29 I replied to my "savethe914" email receipt for payment and have heard nothing.
confused24.gif I patient, but...

Andy Brian
stevegm
QUOTE(Krieger @ Jun 4 2015, 10:47 AM) *

I made an order May 6, #1130 for a first issue and a 914 blueprint. I have got nothing and heard nothing since May 19 when you replied to my pm that you'd check it out and get back to me. May 29 I replied to my "savethe914" email receipt for payment and have heard nothing.
confused24.gif I patient, but...

Andy Brian

Hi Andy, your magazine shipped today, and your poster will ship tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.
Krieger
Thanks Steve. beer3.gif
kid914
Steve haven't received PDFs copie . I checked even junk folder and nothing. confused24.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(kid914 @ Jun 4 2015, 08:06 PM) *

Steve haven't received PDFs copie . I checked even junk folder and nothing. confused24.gif

Same here but I have enjoyed the print version.
Louiscurtis
I subscribed over a month ago but still nothing. I also ordered some other bits. Any update?
returf
I thought I subscribed too when you first called for interest, I'm still keen if it's possible for a pdf version
cheers
Mike
tumamilhem
Haven't received my PDF copy and still waiting on my second print copy, just an fyi.
theleschyouknow
hey Steve
let me jump on the dog pile I ordered May 5 but have not received either version I don't have my savethe914 conf # but I just checked PayPal and confirmed date and payment
thanks for looking into it and putting the mag together
cjl
Steve Snyder
Steve,

Still waiting for print issue #1. Perhaps you could just ship it with Issue #2. biggrin.gif

Thanks,
SixerJ
Meant to subscribe for 1st edition but somehow didn't

Anyways, now made amends and subscribed for a PDF version. Throughly enjoyable read of issue 1 on the website aktion035.gif . Good luck and long may they keep coming

Right where was I, oh yeah Friday night beer3.gif
stevegm
QUOTE(Louiscurtis @ Jun 5 2015, 05:26 AM) *

I subscribed over a month ago but still nothing. I also ordered some other bits. Any update?

Thanks. I will check on it.
stevegm
QUOTE(returf @ Jun 5 2015, 06:38 AM) *

I thought I subscribed too when you first called for interest, I'm still keen if it's possible for a pdf version
cheers
Mike

Mike, you can download the PDF version on the website - FourteenerMotoring.com
stevegm
QUOTE(theleschyouknow @ Jun 5 2015, 11:22 AM) *

hey Steve
let me jump on the dog pile I ordered May 5 but have not received either version I don't have my savethe914 conf # but I just checked PayPal and confirmed date and payment
thanks for looking into it and putting the mag together
cjl

Thanks. Can you PM me your real name, and or order #, and I will check it.
stevegm
QUOTE(Steve Snyder @ Jun 5 2015, 11:29 AM) *

Steve,

Still waiting for print issue #1. Perhaps you could just ship it with Issue #2. biggrin.gif

Thanks,

Steve, yours was mailed earlier this week.
stevegm
QUOTE(SixerJ @ Jun 5 2015, 03:19 PM) *

Meant to subscribe for 1st edition but somehow didn't

Anyways, now made amends and subscribed for a PDF version. Throughly enjoyable read of issue 1 on the website aktion035.gif . Good luck and long may they keep coming

Right where was I, oh yeah Friday night beer3.gif

Thanks. You can subscribe here - http://savethe914.com/collections/frontpag...ar-subscription

If you PM me your name or order number, I will send you the print version of the first issue.
stevegm
First, let me say thanks to everyone for their patience.

The print version distribution went smoothly (until I went on vacation. But, then again, my wife deserved a break, and as the CFO she funds my 914 fun. :-) The system we used to distribute the email PDF version, however, didn't work well. I have been involved with three magazines in the past (One I founded about a decade ago, Grassroots Motorsports and Classic Motorsports). But, with those we didn't do email pdf versions. So, we are still figuring that side of it out. Also, normally, subscriptions ordered after the drop date of an issue start with the next issue. But, with the first issue, we had a lot of people request that first issue even though they subscribed after April 1st (understandably so). And we want to accommodate those that want the first issue to have a complete set. Moving forward with future issues, the deadline for subscriptions to include a particular issue (other than ordering a back issue) will be the print date of the issue.

Anyhow, long story short, we are working through the bugs, and I appreciate your patience. I will verify all orders of magazines, shirts, and posters, etc. this weekend and make sure they have all been fulfilled. I think they have (with the exception of the lady's Save the 914 shirts and lady's The Other Woman is a 914 shirts, both of which should be done next week)

Here are the print dates for the issues in 2015, etc.

Issue 1 - April 1st. We still have some extra copies. If you want one let me know.
Issue 2 - July 1st
Issue 3 - October 1st
Issue 4 - January 1st
And so on.

I think we now have a system in place to distribute these smoothly. Thank you again for your support and patience. We couldn't do it without you.

BTW: The stories we have for issue 2 are great. I hope you enjoy it.

stevegm
I can report that all orders have been shipped, with the exception of the lady's t-shirts (which should be done this week). If you would like a lady's t-shirt (or poster, t-shirt, etc.) you can order them here - savethe914.com

Until we get the email PDF issue resolved fully, you can download a PDF copy of the first issue of the magazine here - https://fourteenermotoring.files.wordpress....ine-issue-1.pdf

Thanks again for your patience. Now out to the garage to get the 914 ready for Okteenerfest.
C-Ya MK
I received my magazine and sticker today.
Thank you very much Steve,
Mike
Cuda911
Got my first issue today, thanks! Very nice layout, really enjoy it!!!

Great job!!!!!!

Grassroots Motorsports is yours? I got a free copy in the mail last year and thought it was good.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.