Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Parking Brake Lever
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tadink
Need to put the parking brake back into my ride - I have the gizmo that welds onto the chassis (which is what I was missing on the this tub) but I don't have anything else! Need the hand brake lever, wire, etc. The rear brakes have the attachment links for the wires, but I need everything from there back to the handle, including the handle!

Whatcha got? Prefer local but not a requirement -

cheers beerchug.gif

tom
euro911
Just an FYI, Tom ... Pelican sells new cables and the rubber boots - fairly reasonable too.

Bruce Stone might have the correct lever assembly. There's an early type and a late type.
914werke
Early or late?
bdstone914
QUOTE(tadink @ Dec 22 2014, 12:53 PM) *

Need to put the parking brake back into my ride - I have the gizmo that welds onto the chassis (which is what I was missing on the this tub) but I don't have anything else! Need the hand brake lever, wire, etc. The rear brakes have the attachment links for the wires, but I need everything from there back to the handle, including the handle!

Whatcha got? Prefer local but not a requirement -

cheers beerchug.gif

tom

Got this setup.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.