Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - Parts on www.ed914.com
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
EdArango
Hi Everyone,
Over the past few months I've been experiencing some computer/email issues which I believe I've worked out. So now I'm back to trying to move some of my leftover 914 parts.

I still have a number of 914 parts in great condition available. Please check out my site at www.ed914.com and let me know if there is anything I can help answer.

Thanks!

Ed

Click to view attachment
EdArango
I just sold my Fuchs from my site.
piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
edrotol
QUOTE(EdArango @ Dec 22 2014, 12:02 PM) *

Hi Everyone,
Over the past few months I've been experiencing some computer/email issues which I believe I've worked out. So now I'm back to trying to move some of my leftover 914 parts.

I still have a number of 914 parts in great condition available. Please check out my site at www.ed914.com and let me know if there is anything I can help answer.

Thanks!

Ed

Click to view attachment

pm sent for the horns.
mepstein
QUOTE(EdArango @ Dec 23 2014, 12:56 AM) *

I just sold my Fuchs from my site.
piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif

Glad it worked for you. Hope you come back to 914's some day.
EdArango
QUOTE(EdArango @ Dec 22 2014, 11:02 AM) *

Hi Everyone,

Thanks!

Ed

Click to view attachment

p.s. This is a photo of my old 914. The car is long gone. aktion035.gif
Vysoc
PM Sent on several of your remaining items on your site.

Thanks,

Vysoc flag.gif
EdArango
icon_bump.gif
cal914
Email sent
Thanks Brian
madmax914
PM sent regarding part availability.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.