Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 914 Magazine Ad archives : Mo Faster, Mo Bette
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JeffBowlsby
Yep…ask and ye shall receive. I thumbnailed all three 914 ad webpages for faster loading…check them out and tell me if it is improved.

The ads are on the 914 Collectibles webpage link in my signature below, there are three webpages:

VW-Porsche ads (German and French markets)
Porsche-Audi Ads (North American markets)
Miscellaneous ads (All markets, non-factory sponsors, but 914 content)

BTW, Hertz is (was?) a sports car club in Germany. Wolfgang (GustlB) contributed two new German ads, Misc Ads A09 and A10 and the monochrome versions of the Porsche-Audi ads. Yippee! Grusse!

Try to contain your excitement my 914 friends, we have 139 ads now, each one featuring the 914!

If any new ads are located, I will update the pages and let you know.

davep
http://members.rennlist.com/914_collectibl...es/zMad-A10.jpg

does not work for me. Very nice, I may have a few extra sources for you. I didn't know there were multiple versions of some like the 'The Sun 914' ad.
Gustl
QUOTE (bowlsby @ Feb 3 2005, 06:46 PM)
BTW, Hertz is (was?) a sports car club in Germany.  

Jeff, unfortunately you didn't get it right ohmy.gif

Hertz is a car rental agency, and at this ad they promote their new sports cars: Mercedes Cabrio Roadster (??), Porsche 911 Targa, Alfa Romeo Spider, Opel GT and Porsche 914

In addition to the normal rental thing, there was (is?) the so called "Hertz Sports Car Club Germany", only for "exclusive members" - whatever that means biggrin.gif

Gustl
sorry, forgot to mention that the pages are really faster! mueba.gif
well done user posted image

JeffBowlsby
Busted...So if we go to Germany can we rent 914s at Hertz to use for our visit...Kuuuhl... wink.gif Don't I wish... biggrin.gif

Misc ad A10 fixed....sorry about that. It would help if I had uploaded the file... wacko.gif

If anyone discovers others bugs please let me know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.