Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT:This Sucks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bd1308
dude, the account i was using FoReVeR messed up today. I had used the same password for liek 10 years and it finally crapped out today. I cant log-in...says password has been changed. What is goign on here.....? I've lost many peoples sad.gif i'll go lay down for a while...at work.
skline
Dude, AOL Sucks!! You need to dump that and go with something else. AOL is the biggest target out there. Now all your friends will be getting bogus emails and spam sent as you. Your password was hacked and then they changed it so you cannot get in to resolve it. I see it all the time. lol2.gif
ws91420
AOL has been having problems. Their HQ in Dulles, VA laid of a bunch of employees back in Dec. My AIM account was deactivated by AOL (no email to tell it was deactivated) and no one could tell me why and they dont offer phone support. Opened new account and found a way to voice my problem.. Checked about a week ago for grins and giggles and my old account was restored no email to say sorry sir or that it was active again. Oh well.
Jake Raby
try trillian, it uses your AOL username and can combine all your users in the same program.

Its all I use. No ads, no BS.
bd1308
it's AIM not AOL....but you all are right..AOL sucks. Anyway, i think the mess-up at the headquarters would make wierd things happen. I tried using my AIM account with naim (linux console AIM client) gaim (the windows GUI version of naim) and AOL Instant Messenger. Well for now if you all need me, my sn is TrsRGrnCldsRFun. See ya in cyberspace......wink.gif
jd74914
dude get gaim, its a free download and automatically imports your buddy list. no crap comes with it either biggrin.gif
bd1308
computers are my thing.....I USE GAIM AND LOVE IT! YEAH! i'm getting my 914 parts car....hot pink though sad.gif I will take pictures for you all
ws91420
AIM is part of AOL. I downloaded Trillian after I saw Jake's post. Its nice to have everything in one window and it monitors my hotmail and yahoo mailboxes. I even got an ICQ number. The only thing is you still are at the mercy of the providers ie MSN AOL/AIM YAHOO.
jd74914
computers are my thing.....I USE GAIM AND LOVE IT! YEAH! i'm getting my 914 parts car....hot pink though sad.gif I will take pictures for you all

schweet smilie_pokal.gif did you get the pink car off ebay from premier (i think)?
bd1308
yeah man.....it's supposed to be sweet. though. I'll let you all grab parts after i get my parts out. I'll drive them places too wink.gif IF YOU EVER SEE A RED 914 2.0L with the targa-tail.....PLEASE STOP!!! IT'S ME AND SOMETHING HAPPENED AND I NEED HELP! it would be cool to see you all anyhow.......!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.